ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally like the tan color of the 350s, but the model of the UB. If they coulda used the tan of the 350 on UBs it would be perfect.

Cream UBs are kinda similar to me.
In pics the UB looks much lighter in my opinion. If I saw both side by side it would be better to make a comparison.
Well then you're in luck because there's a side by side comparison pic posted on this very page. Scroll up a couple posts.

And yes, the Talcs are much lighter than the tan 350s. But I like the color on the Talcs more. Waiting to see the tan 350s in person, hopefully my order ships.

Last edited:
I think the MRs look better.

Honestly the UBs are much better looking shoe to me. I'm going to flip my tan 350s to fund for my 1st pair of UBs.
I've been thinking this as well but didn't want to say anything about it because I just thought there was something I wasn't seeing that everyone else saw. The 350s looks like one of the most basic looking shoes to me and the 550s & 750s just look like UGGs to me. Is it just the Kanye name selling these shoes like crazy or am i missing something and people genuinely would buy them if they weren't associated with Kanye in any way?

Is it just the Kanye name selling these shoes like crazy or am i missing something and people genuinely would buy them if they weren't associated with Kanye in any way?

90% hype
10% genuinely like them

I think the shape of the outsole actually look good when its worn. The knit pattern is boring.

There were definitely a good number of people who was into the UB when the thread started and before Kanye wore them. Core blacks were selling out (likely because it wasn't carried by as many stores yet) eve before Kanye was seen with a pair.

Nice you should join the club! My next would be the Creame If I can get it. I should have gotten more of the OG cplorway when they were still sitting, can't find them anywhere

Fleet Feet Knoxville has one pair of the original black/purple (B27171) UB in size 9.5. They ship. Their number is (865) 675-3338.

Alton Sports UK has 11.5 UK (12 US) and 12 UK (12.5 US) of the B27171. I didn't try to cart. (BTW, as of this posting, it looks like they restarted their web server, and the site is not fully up yet.)

There were definitely a good number of people who was into the UB when the thread started and before Kanye wore them. Core blacks were selling out (likely because it wasn't carried by as many stores yet) eve before Kanye was seen with a pair.
I think OP was talking about the yeezys, not the UBs

Last edited:
ankle turtlenecks
aka socks? lol
That boost uncaged looks like a good shoe to deadlift in
sick.gif

Do you guys wear nike TF pants with your UB or is it the same as wearing adidas tiro soccer pants with Jordan's?

Just saw these photos posted on Twitter (@vballife) from an Adidas team catalog. Appears to show new Ultra Boost models in the all white and core black colorways with the updated Continental outsole. Launch date Feb 2016. Shows some new Boost models as well.

Last edited:
Do you guys wear nike TF pants with your UB or is it the same as wearing adidas tiro soccer pants with Jordan's?

my opinion might not matter as im a dad and over 30, so i really dont care.

that said, i do that combo every single weekend. had last week off from work and basically wore the same pair of tf and alternated between black and grey wool ub's. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone receive their creams from adidas yet? I got my shipping confirmation email yesterday (2-3 day shipping) but fedex has no tracking number. Called adidas today and they provided me my tracking number and sent me another shipping confirmation email but now it's express shipping.

Back
Top Bottom