ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope it's not the Boost shoes that are causing this, but I'm starting to experience heel pain on the bottom of both of my feet when I'm not wearing Boost. As comfortable as Boost feels on feet, walking on harder surfaces feels different/uncomfortable now. If it's one foot, then it might be something I did to injure it, but both? :nerd:

Wait. When you wear boost or not does it feel uncomfortable?

Edit: I misunderstood your statement. Lol

Last edited:
nerd.gif

those gotta be the burgunydys. I remeber a couple months back we saw a new picture of them and I asked if they were they same since they looked so purplish, and they were in fact them.

Also, those mastermind/RF EQTs are basura. Those look bad.

Why do those EQT's have a RF logo on the insole? KITH x Mastermind?

Also there's no way the Red Night and Burgandy are the same. Gonna be one Women's and one Men's release for that

I wear Boost 2-3 times a month and notice the same thing. It's weird because in some ways vans feel more comfortable or natural.
Funny you mention Vans, because switching back to Vans was when I first noticed some sort of heel pain after wearing Boost for so long. Prior to wearing Boost, Vans were quite comfortable for me. Maybe the bottom of my heels got weaker from wearing Boost?? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I wear Boost 2-3 times a month and notice the same thing. It's weird because in some ways vans feel more comfortable or natural.

Funny you mention Vans, because switching back to Vans was when I first noticed some sort of heel pain after wearing Boost for so long. Prior to wearing Boost, Vans were quite comfortable for me. Maybe the bottom of my heels got weaker from wearing Boost?? :nerd:  

View media item 2476216

This should be a real study.

As im sure you all will have seen on twitter, YM is saying those are an eary sample of the CNYs, and these are the real mock up and are a 4.0.
Is it just me or do most of the early pics YM post of UBs look like fakes with the straight vertical heel shape?

Back
Top Bottom