ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the 100th time, MCs are slotted for July 15. Stop spreading false rumors, folks. This information is not hard to find.

But that dates seems to only apply to online drops, right?

Because and as of my phone call few minutes ago, my local FL will have them on the shelves first thing tomorrow morning. They got their pairs in almost 2 weeks ago.

If my 25% off coupon for SNS works with the MCs I'll def cop

Is it safe to assume they fit like most 3.0s and I should go a half size down?
Don't size down. Stay TTS, or go up if you want a little more room.

It's not dark Blue caged Parley snug, but it's definitely on the tighter spectrum of the 3.0s.

For me the caged Icy blue Parley and MC3 fit nearly the same. (I went TTS)

Just got off the phone with my local Foot Locker and Finish Line. They said July 15. Maybe you will get lucky at your local store. Per app:

xbeoi8.png

Last edited:
So I'm not as excited about the MCs as it seems everyone else is. Any good on-feet pictures?
Or do me a solid and help me save money by saying they're actually trash

So I'm not as excited about the MCs as it seems everyone else is. Any good on-feet pictures?
I really really like mine.

Favorite 3.0 so far. Then probably the v2 (white) Parley 3.0.

Not excited for em. Had the CNY3.0  but ended up selling them. I think it's pretty much safe to say I've gotten over the 3.0 knit.

The fit set it off and the CWs that have been coming out have been the final nail in the coffin.

Might just wait for more uncaged or a collab that is completely different from 3.0 knit.

Seems to be a really slow release schedule coming up...

Even the Neighborhood's look to be a winter or 2018 release.

With Supreme and Palace ending this week, guess I can stop spending for a bit...

Not excited for em. Had the CNY3.0  but ended up selling them. I think it's pretty much safe to say I've gotten over the 3.0 knit.

The fit set it off and the CWs that have been coming out have been the final nail in the coffin.

Might just wait for more uncaged or a collab that is completely different from 3.0 knit.
Yeah I think I've had the same experience with 3.0, hence why I haven't been around here as much. Used to get annoyed by people trashing on different CWs/1.0vs.2.0 etc, but I've got enough shoes in my closet (too many really) that I've become a lot more picky and am passing on a lot more. Haven't been too excited about early pics we've seen of 4.0 either, but maybe that'll change as we get closer

Yeah I think I've had the same experience with 3.0, hence why I haven't been around here as much. Used to get annoyed by people trashing on different CWs/1.0vs.2.0 etc, but I've got enough shoes in my closet (too many really) that I've become a lot more picky and am passing on a lot more. Haven't been too excited about early pics we've seen of 4.0 either, but maybe that'll change as we get closer
I still have some 3.0s but I am content with what I have and don't intend to cop anymore this year (hopefully).

They'll forever be debate on preference for 1.0/2.0/3.0 but not going to start that again lol.

4.0s look ok. But nothing that takes out my wallet. All good though, there's other boost models that I am into (iniki / eqt 93/17 / occasional r1 NMD) that should curb my boost addiction.

I've purchased (2) 3.0s, but sold one off. The trace khaki is still DS. I have a steady rotation with my 1.0 white, black, wool grey, and cream.

All good though, there's other boost models that I am into (iniki / eqt 93/17 / occasional r1 NMD) that should curb my boost addiction.
Just doubled up on the b/w Inikis thanks to some help from @balmainish. And working on doubling up on Zebras while the prices are still decent. In the end, I'd rather have a handful of shoes that I love instead of a ton of shoes that I just like.

MCs came in from RRS, can confirm they dont look very good in hand. The colors dont mix well, I liked early pics more. They seemed to fit a little smaller than other 3.0s I have, so id go tts instead of the .5 down.

Thanks for the unfiltered pictures.

Back
Top Bottom