ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was just seeing the UB blacks in sizes 6, 6.5 and 7 on the site.  did they drop the whole size run and that was all that was left?  I thought they werent hitting till 10-11 am?

I was just seeing the UB blacks in sizes 6, 6.5 and 7 on the site.  did they drop the whole size run and that was all that was left?  I thought they werent hitting till 10-11 am?

I only saw up to 8.5 but doesn't seem like they released all the stock. Looks like they messed up as they changed it back to "coming soon"

A whole size run was out but the good sizes sold out in less than 30 seconds. 

They had full size run up to a 12 if I was not mistaken. 900 pairs dropped,so was def limited.

When making an account on starcow, it says invalid date of birth, where does it ask for date of birth??

Back
Top Bottom