ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No love for the triple blacks ? Thought everyone on here said mc got pushed to July

Last edited:
if you guys keep reloading like i did, the sizes will pop back up. i got the same OOS screen then it changed back to fsr.

FINALLY got through on SNS for a Size 9. What a joke that was.

Kept nailing the refresh button until sizes 7.5 - 9 popped up. As soon as I saw the drop down menu for sizes I was quick and got lucky with an easy Captcha. I feel like the easy captcha was key to getting it reserved in my cart.

Now let's see if they cancel lol

whoa $250 plus shipping
sick.gif
Yeah rough - I don't mind the overpay - I'm in AUS and quantity's were limited here - But putting it out there for the people who need it.

I havent been on since last week and ive been seeing different info as far as MC drop being today and on the 15th... Im guessing some are today based on links being posted and some are on the 15? When is ADC? Sorry been on vacation since last week and havent been on here :lol:

PS: My TB 3.0 i guess is my new beater... Disney World for 5 days got drenched in rain couple times... Probably gonna throw it in the washer when I get home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom