ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more and more this page keeps rapidly moving, the less I feel like I'm going to be able to scoop these Chalks up with ease. I should've just bit the bullet and paid that $250 reserve price to guarantee a pair. Whenever I catch a random restock or posting, a 12 is nowhere to be found. Out of all my UBs, I paid under retail for all, except base greens, I had to pay a little extra for shipping and charges. Paying under retail made me never think twice of having to pay a reserve or resell for a pair released in the US. Here's to hoping I catch a size 12 for retail and hope everyone else can come up and get their pair at retail or below.

Last edited:
3M ub are sitting around me so i haven't panicked and picked them up yet. Not many on the wave around here yet

If anyone sees 3Ms or creams in Chicago, would love a shout. I checked with St. Alfred and they sold out of 3Ms already and were not expecting creams.

Last edited:
Man ADC is playing with me right now. My order tracking is not showing anything, Fedex is like we dont have them yet and Adidas talking about wait another day or so for it to update. 

BRUH!!!!! 

AND what makes it worst is I ordered a pair for my boy and his has already been delivered. 

If anyone is in NY and willing to proxy those creams for me (assuming they drop in store this weekend) I'd really appreciate it! I'm outta town for the holidays and won't be able to check out that soho store myself.

If anyone is in NY and willing to proxy those creams for me (assuming they drop in store this weekend) I'd really appreciate it! I'm outta town for the holidays and won't be able to check out that soho store myself.
I'll try bro.

Last one for 2015. Apologies for the photo overload.

Adidas EQT OG Boost 3/3F15 Collection:

Wifey approves :up:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOVE MY PEAR'S!

cant wait for more colorways!

Back
Top Bottom