ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I like these

adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-navy-2.jpg
clean but nothing special

Well you can avoid the SNS confusion by calling it SNS x SS (it's not a 3.0 regardless). If you wanna name it by version use V2, V3 etc.
Yea maybe I'll start using V-'x' from now on.

The 2.0/3.0 naming convention is confusing even myself.
Yeah my approach has been using 2.0, 3.0 etc to denote knit, and V2, V3 to denote the version if necessary (like with all these different 3.0 TBs.)

Welp. Too late for the purecontrol ub. Glad that NT folks ate.

How do y'all search for the purecontrol ub on unisportstore? I typed in "ultra boost", the purecontrol doesn't show up.

Yeah my approach has been using 2.0, 3.0 etc to denote knit, and V2, V3 to denote the version if necessary (like with all these different 3.0 TBs.)
This is probably the best approach. Luckily there isn't that many iterations of CNYs and SNSs to get super confused. If someone says SNS 2.0/3.0 or CNY 2.0/3.0 I can almost assume what they are talking about.

Only the almost TBs i could differentiate amongst the 3 different TB 3.0s. I'm not even gonna try coming up with unofficial names for the others.

LMAO DAMN. I don't understand these size limitations. Who decides these things...

I'm cool with my neighbor so I just have **** ordered to his house when I do multiples and just give him the heads up when I get the tracking #. 

I missed out on the OOP for CNYs because I caught homie on the thread ooping pretty late. Just jumped on the 3.0 MCs for $270 since I struck out on Euro links and being kinda paranoid I will miss out on the 15th. Pretty lazy so I kinda don't wanna put in the work lol. If anything I can always double up because I know I'm going to beat these up. 
$270 is on the high side I would assume but there is no established resell market value yet.

They are def going to be one of the highly anticipated 3.0s this season so might be a good move you just copped without having to stay glued to the thread/twitter.

If I get chosen for MiAdidas MC, I'll be satisfied. 
I haven't been active on NT for a while now. Hard to consistently keep up. But I don't mind paying $50 over retail+tax. I haven't been a savage like some of you with the 3.0 releases. Been able to save. Plus these were the only 3.0s that I really wanted other than black leather cages. 

I haven't been active on NT for a while now. Hard to consistently keep up. But I don't mind paying $50 over retail+tax. I haven't been a savage like some of you with the 3.0 releases. Been able to save. Plus these were the only 3.0s that I really wanted other than black leather cages. 
Yup, if you feel it's worth it to you, then it was a good cop.

I've been benched on 3.0s since the RCs. Other than the oreo 3.0s, I'm pretty much over my other pairs. They gym beaters now. 

Did cop the mystery ink though. Curious to see if they are blue or purple.

Got my order in for the ace16s, nice to be able to cop a pair I haven't tried before for under retail, hopefully they're comfy like 3.0s

Thanks for the link @razytwo

I've been benched on 3.0s since the RCs. Other than the oreo 3.0s, I'm pretty much over my other pairs. They gym beaters now. 

Mystery Ink def looks like a purple more than a navy or blue

Same color used on the pair that everyone dubbed the Knicks and on those it looks like a stand out purple

Looks like suns colors to me. I wanted RCs but I struck out on collab UBs. The other 3.0s were pretty meh to me. 

Mystery Ink def looks like a purple more than a navy or blue

Same color used on the pair that everyone dubbed the Knicks and on those it looks like a stand out purple

Looks like suns colors to me. I wanted RCs but I struck out on collab UBs. The other 3.0s were pretty meh to me. 
Most 3.0s are meh to me...but it's more so because I don't prefer the fit of the 3.0s. Too baggy for me since I have a narrow foot.

I thought he was talking about the pair thats mystery ink without the orange. Might've read wrong
whoops. talking about the knicks/suns pair.

The other ones def looks like a navy pair. but if it's mystery ink as well, the orange in the knicks/suns pair is def throwing some contrast to the mystery ink to make it look purple.

Most 3.0s are meh to me...but it's more so because I don't prefer the fit of the 3.0s. Too baggy for me since I have a narrow foot.
I just don't like translucent cages lol. So happy the got rid of it with the MCs. Those initial samples with the translucent cage looked ugly to me and I was gonna paint them over. 

I just don't like translucent cages lol. So happy the got rid of it with the MCs. Those initial samples with the translucent cage looked ugly to me and I was gonna paint them over. 
Yeah those translucent cages are the ugliest ever in my opinion too. Doesnt matter if the colourway is so dope those translucent cages will always ruin it. 

Translucent cages worked well on the Oreos. I wouldn't have liked them as much if the cage was solid white, wasn't feeling any of the customs that made em solid. I think it works on certain colorways.

only thing that made translucent cage palatable for me:

Back
Top Bottom