ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wonder if the blue miadidas will be available through this raffle release or just the white, grey and black ones?

wonder if the blue miadidas will be available through this raffle release or just the white, grey and black ones?
Probably not I'm guessing, was a EU exclusive from what I heard and since this is only open in the US I doubt it'll be there

Hope I'm wrong though

@FrankMatthews

Resident Dye Master: can give solid advice and show end results. Do exactly what he tells you to do with the Dark Knight dye product.

https://www.darkknightofficialsoledye.com

giphy.gif
Dark Knight, brush, rubber gloves, acetone (not nail polish remover), krylon matte finisher and you will be good to go. Here are my two pairs. Used core black 1.0 and 3.0.

View media item 2485035
View media item 2485037
View media item 2485043
View media item 2485044

Last edited:
Dark Knight, brush, rubber gloves, acetone (not nail polish remover), krylon matte finisher and you will be good to go. Here are my two pairs. Used core black 1.0 and 3.0.

been debating on whether or not to dye the upper of my pair, i kinda like it this way

Last edited:
You used a paint spray can if I recall correctly on the 3.0 uppers right? What product was that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom