ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went with these. Looking forward to throwing my Oreo UB laces on
pimp.gif
i did the same exact thing lol

Back to Boost:

Think a couple more places for triple black nemeziz.
Try for fun. Just want to see if unique enough model style to keep. Better than the last Beetlejuice pair. Good luck to all.

Edit: by the way r.i.p. to anyone who used the google first search result on time zone conversion. SkyNet is always wrong for some reason.[/quote]

Followup:

To those that also messed up their sleep, check email.
Allan sent out the shipping emails for the triple black Nemeziz. Let's see what the heck they're all about.

ab4c464ce2225dd815cb1a969c4d5d17de632100_hq.gif

Longtime lurker, never was in to sneakers before I bought my first pair of Ultra Boost. Now I can't stop buying them.

I didn't want to join until I was able to contribute something of value and not just say Whataburger is the best!

With that being said I have an extra miadidas code to the first person that PM's me.

Code has been given out.

Last edited:
My buddy talked to Adidas and said if you go and put it in cart and then back out your code reactivate after ONE HOUR

Told myself I'd stop after I bought those OKs 
roll.gif
. I feel better though knowing my recent buys have been on pretty good discounts. Shoutout to everyone that gives info here.

Told myself I'd stop after I bought those OKs 
roll.gif
. I feel better though knowing my recent buys have been on pretty good discounts. Shoutout to everyone that gives info here.
I see your Knicks avi. Did you/do you plan to cop those blue//orange UBs?

Longtime lurker, never was in to sneakers before I bought my first pair of Ultra Boost. Now I can't stop buying them.
I didn't want to join until I was able to contribute something of value and not just say Whataburger is the best!
With that being said I have an extra miadidas code to the first person that PM's me.

Code has been given out.

quality first post. looking forward to more.

I see your Knicks avi. Did you/do you plan to cop those blue//orange UBs?
Eh maybe. I already got Trace Khakis to match the paperbag over my head for when I go to games.

:rofl:

Last edited:

About to call Adidas 1 more time to see if they can apply the 15% off discount
Okay I got through and the lady that helped me this time was very nice and helpful

What she said was that once you order ships you need to call back with your tracking information and they will credit the 15% off back to your card (Or paypal)

So everyone who missed out on the discount just wait until you get shipping information and call back and let them know your order has shipped and that a customer service rep told you that they would credit you 15% back once it shipped

My buddy talked to Adidas and said if you go and put it in cart and then back out your code reactivate after ONE HOUR
not working with the code I have, still showing invalid, tried to use it 3 hours ago, someone DMed me the code, so I don't think anyone else used it.

To be fair Melo can still average 20+ easy in the NBA. I don't doubt that. Part of me wants him to stay still. I was never really a Melo hater. Always a catch 22 with him. When he scores on ISO it's fine but when he misses you hear Mike Breen saying "Isolation ball AGAIN Clyde!" 
mean.gif

And yes those blue/orange UBs do look more purple lol.

Back
Top Bottom