ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That leg pic comparison to the 4.0 wasn't that serious at all

Some of y'all need to chill out hahah I actually thought it was interesting and kept it moving

Doesn't feel the same without the new post button.

I'm going to guess RTT have higher stock numbers since it's a consortium without a store/account tied to them?

Anybody know how to get rid of quotes? I accidentally hit "quote" on someone's post and now every time I go to the next page it still pops up. Thanks in advance!

Anybody know how to get rid of quotes? I accidentally hit "quote" on someone's post and now every time I go to the next page it still pops up. Thanks in advance!
Press the little floppy disk above the text box and there will be a drop down and click "Delete Draft"

1.0's look the best uncaged out of all 3.

UltraBoost-Uncaged-30.jpg

Pics of the Adidas Predator model.
Not sure how it'll work.
Don't think more colorways of the Nemeziz is the answer.

IMG_2367.JPG

Very pleased with how the soccer shoe models look crossed with the Ultra Boost. Have the Copa black and Nemeziz black, but never caught the Ace Control:

IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_2300.JPG

IMG_2369.GIF

The Predator model has changed in design every year in that pic I posted. Some are very nice though. With the return of the model, an Ultra Boost version will be very hyped.

just saw these online. Looks like the precision is the upper they are going with first. Weirdly enough i'm not sure why they went with the blue precisions as it wasn't the most popular precision color when it released. The black or white champions leagues would be really sick. I still have the original silver precisions at my house, but that color i wouldn't want on a shoe. Nothing is more iconic than the black white and red tongue of the predator. I'll have to move mountains if they released an accelerator boost shoe.

There is a firm ground model and turf model also

Adidas Predator Precision 2017 Ultra Boost (2).jpg

the original colors
adidas-predator-precision-2017-remake-3.jpg

just saw these online. Looks like the precision is the upper they are going with first. Weirdly enough i'm not sure why they went with the blue precisions as it wasn't the most popular precision color when it released. The black or white champions leagues would be really sick. I still have the original silver precisions at my house, but that color i wouldn't want on a shoe. Nothing is more iconic than the black white and red tongue of the predator. I'll have to move mountains if they released an accelerator boost shoe.

There is a firm ground model and turf model also

Adidas Predator Precision 2017 Ultra Boost (2).jpg

the original colors
adidas-predator-precision-2017-remake-3.jpg

Appreciate the info.
Something new to research.

HMMMMMMMMMMM.. How i wonder how many pairs we will eat on these RTT . Stock seem plentiful that as almost everyone has early pairs

HMMMMMMMMMMM.. How i wonder how many pairs we will eat on these RTT . Stock seem plentiful that as almost everyone has early pairs
I think it's more that stores backdoored a lot of their stock. We will definitely see tonight though when the Shopify sites start dropping and stock numbers get released

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom