ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of price cutting happening on StockX and GOAT right now for the RTT's. Now could be a good time to buy for those looking.
Yup. Just copped off GOAT. Dude tried to squeeze more resell outta me so I put my bid back down to what it was and it got accepted. Cool, don't have to worry about later today/tomorrow.

yeah something is going on lol. I wasn't even highest bid a hour ago and my 320 bid got accepted on Stockx.

yeah something is going on lol. I wasn't even highest bid a hour ago and my 320 bid got accepted on Stockx.
Well it's unpredictable the resell once it actually becomes readily available. Could go down but could also go way up. This could also be a bust like the RC V2s.

Yup. Just copped off GOAT. Dude tried to squeeze more resell outta me so I put my bid back down to what it was and it got accepted. Cool, don't have to worry about later today/tomorrow.

How much did you pay if you don't mind sharing?? Or PM me

Well it's unpredictable the resell once it actually becomes readily available. Could go down but could also go way up. This could also be a bust like the RC V2s.

yeah. I didn't think my bid would get accepted and I totally forgot about it. I really hope my ATC doesn't hit now lol.

IMG_1218.JPG
IMG_2913.JPG
IMG_3350.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG

@boost248

This was the guy that had them in hand, first pics last night. Don't think he mentioned sizing fit though. Upper is not all primeknit.

Nice, dude didn't waste no time creating label/sending to USPS. Pair should come by beginning next week.

GOAT is dope.

Back
Top Bottom