ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_5561.JPG
this drop was an L , but I went to barneys and alife and I see how things go on now. Barneys is organized. But alife is a hypebeast feeding frenzy. Its the people that you would think would be well behaved that are the worst behaved. Manager was telling the people to move back and they still wouldnt move. The thirst was real for that resale mula:emoji_angry:
Alife opens the latest in the city so everyone goes there after the first Campout spot and skips the line.

After a nice night of camping out

She's a 6.5 in Men, 7.5 is her True size in Womens

Ohh on some sites they say women sizing are 1.5 bigger in kids. Im so confused now

I found MCs for kids but Im so confused as to what size to get her in that

my sister is a 7 women's, I got her a 6 kids and it's perfect

Did anyone else receive two different versions of the MC ultraboosts? One of my pairs was laced to the top, the other was not. One pair has the three stripes on the boost (like the new versions to do combat fakes), and one pair has no stripes on it. And one pair is wider than the other. They both came from Adidas and are the same size

After @pg62 mentioned weather, RTT's would be perfect during NFL season. I should've probably copped :oops:.

*probably the worst emjoji.

I dont know what it is about yeezy supply but the system they have seems to be the smoothest out of all shopify sites. rarely dealt with crashing and queues. If you win its smooth. If you lose, also smooth.

IMG_5561.JPG
Alife opens the latest in the city so everyone goes there after the first Campout spot and skips the line.

After a nice night of camping out
yeah I see that now. I seen like 3 dudes in the car thats it when I first got there. so I went to the park nearby then I came back like 11:45 and there was like 30 people out there. Lesson learned.

RTTs fit like 1.0/2.0 size. you can actually .5sz UP if you really wanted to.

Knit is lighter and more comfy than Kith Mids. Ankle isn't as super tight too.

I need to stay off this thread, salt levels rising seeing all these RTT Mids in hand pics :frown::oops:

Anyone mind pming me the last few sites that are dropping? Would really appreciate it!

I dont know what it is about yeezy supply but the system they have seems to be the smoothest out of all shopify sites. rarely dealt with crashing and queues. If you win its smooth. If you lose, also smooth.

they produce a new URL for every yeezy drop so bots can't scan all day waiting for a drop. the queue system is automatic for shopify when there's a heavy load on site, which is also random selection. the new URL system also doesn't transfer carts from the basic YS site for those that use manual "techniques".

yeah I see that now. I seen like 3 dudes in the car thats it when I first got there. so I went to the park nearby then I came back like 11:45 and there was like 30 people out there. Lesson learned.
Yup that's the place you go to skip the line at, was able to get OK eqts there because I got there before the skippers so after they shut it down they took my number and called me the next day and told me to come pick up my joint

Back
Top Bottom