ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copped for a close friend yesterday, been trying for a 10.5 and or a 13 for my brother and myself.

stayed up most of the night, this is by far the most limited release ive seen

too bad its turned into a few people holding shoes they could care less about for ransom.

She's a 6.5 in Men, 7.5 is her True size in Womens

Ohh on some sites they say women sizing are 1.5 bigger in kids. Im so confused now

I found MCs for kids but Im so confused as to what size to get her in that

I'm a 7.5 in women's and wear GS 6 and men's 6

@floodarea Damn.

C3smkhU.gif

Been seeing some chatter on twitter about more Mid Ultraboosts later this year, don't know if it's true or not but I hope it is.

Both people said 2 later this year

Been seeing some chatter on twitter about more Mid Ultraboosts later this year, don't know if it's true or not but I hope it is.

Both people said 2 later this year
Down with mids. Just not down with 3.0 knit mids.

If RTT was the GR silhouette for an UB Mid, those and EQTs 93/17 would take over my collection in late 2017-2018.

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of core black ub 3.0 for close to retail? Wanna introduce my BIL to the boost life lol

Sorry to hear that, Flood. :frown:

I was fortunate to get a pair. Don't know why these seem a lot more limited than previous Consortium releases.

C6wmJF4.jpg

Sorry to hear that, Flood. :frown:

I was fortunate to get a pair. Don't know why these seem a lot more limited than previous Consortium releases.

C6wmJF4.jpg
There wasn't a collaborating store to get a a huge amount of stock so each store got the regular amount or a little more than the normal non-collaborating store amount which is miniscule

Back
Top Bottom