ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_6478.JPG
IMG_6479.JPG

New pickup. Now I need the mens pair

many regrets not wanting to pay $300 after they first released

Everyone on those RTT, but just got the MC from UPS and they're amazing. Now I need to decide whether or not to get rid of my 1st release TB 3.0 for the Japan TB NMDs.

Everyone on those RTT, but just got the MC from UPS and they're amazing. Now I need to decide whether or not to get rid of my 1st release TB 3.0 for the Japan TB NMDs.
I'm keeping my v2 TB's AND going after the NMD's

You should do the same...doesnt seem like the TB's are making all that much over retail on resell apps.

IMG_7829.GIF

The triple black 3.0 V1 the heel tab scratches so easily and that little sliver of grey on the inside heel ruins the shoes

I'm keeping my v2 TB's AND going after the NMD's

You should do the same...doesnt seem like the TB's are making all that much over retail on resell apps.

Just don't want to have 2 TB shoes. I'm in college and I don't bring that many shoes with me, plus I don't own any NMD.

Agreed TB V2 is much better than the V1's since they have the more durable heel cup

That being said I'd take TB Japan NMD over TB UB 3.0

Problem is I wear a US 9.5 in both 1.0 and 3.0. It will fit snug for the 1.0 though. Hence, got both US 9.5 and 10 for the RTT.
Yea you'll be fine with either one. Just preference on snugness. I stayed with my usual UB size to keep my pairs consistent.

Just don't want to have 2 TB shoes. I'm in college and I don't bring that many shoes with me, plus I don't own any NMD.
I feel you. I would say go for NMD's in that case since you dont have a pair. Every primeknit NMD I've seen in store is really really sweet.

As for too many TB shoes...there can never be too many lol. I've got TB pures to go along with my ultras and definitely want to add these NMD's. My gf will look at me like I'm crazy but good thing its my money.

I feel you. I would say go for NMD's in that case since you dont have a pair. Every primeknit NMD I've seen in store is really really sweet.

As for too many TB shoes...there can never be too many lol. I've got TB pures to go along with my ultras and definitely want to add these NMD's. My gf will look at me like I'm crazy but good thing its my money.

I don't mind the different between the v1 and v2, the grey on the inside part of the boost is fine and I prefer the look of the smooth, matte heel cup actually. The thing about NMD is I'm not sure they're comfortable enough to get over an UB. Only NMD I ever wore were the tri-colors, walked around the house and didn't feel like they were worth it and returned them.

Agreed TB V2 is much better than the V1's since they have the more durable heel cup

That being said I'd take TB Japan NMD over TB UB 3.0

V1 where not as pleasing once I got V2 in hand. Sold em on stockx same day. When's the tb Japan nmd release? That's the sample pair from last year right?

My trace olives are 20 minutes away and the UPS facility is open 24 hours...I think I'm going to go pick them up after work

Yep...the 11th...with a triple white pair.

I thought I was safe from the thirst in August until I realized the NMD's were coming out that month.

Then 2 grey UB's pairs that I like along with the maroons that come out in september...

No rest for the thirsty.

September will probably be my last month copping until the 4.0's hit.

Yep...the 11th...with a triple white pair.

I thought I was safe from the thirst in August until I realized the NMD's were coming out that month.

Then 2 grey UB's pairs that I like along with the maroons that come out in september...

No rest for the thirsty.

September will probably be my last month copping until the 4.0's hit.
September is probably the last month 3.0s will be releasing haha

Back
Top Bottom