ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know how to track a shoe from stock x? I bought the RTT and it says it's en route to stock x but no date is given. It used to say when it would arrive. unless I'm just missing it. Any help would be great.
You should've received email from Stockx with tracking... or you can just click track on the right hand side when you pull up the order on the app.

:D Hahah that's exactly what I did once I saw what 1.0s were going for, I beat my 3M's and saw what they're worth so I let them go for 400
Wow, I was intending to sell mine for low $300s.

Making money off essentially leasing shoes is great. I have no problem perpetuating this resell game when the standards of folks buying worn shoes for more than retail is a normality.

You should've received email from Stockx with tracking... or you can just click track on the right hand side when you pull up the order on the app.
No I got that part. I mean it used to show when the seller shipped and the expected date of arrival to stock x. I can't see that anymore. I thought I was missing it completely. But it doesn't seem to be an option anymore

Anyone know how to track a shoe from stock x? I bought the RTT and it says it's en route to stock x but no date is given. It used to say when it would arrive. unless I'm just missing it. Any help would be great.

I don't think the actual app gives you real time shipping info. It just says "enroute to StockX for authentication."

But you can view detailed info about the tracking on the mobile website. This is what mine looks like:

Attachments

• IMG_3545.PNG
    IMG_3545.PNG
    135.2 KB · Views: 21
No I got that part. I mean it used to show when the seller shipped and the expected date of arrival to stock x. I can't see that anymore. I thought I was missing it completely. But it doesn't seem to be an option anymore
same here, got an email saying it was shipped to stockx but no tracking information

I don't think the actual app gives you real time shipping info. It just says "enroute to StockX for authentication."

But you can view detailed info about the tracking on the mobile website. This is what mine looks like:
Yeah that's what I was looking for. It used to show that on the app as well but I think it was updated and now it doesn't. Thanks for that info.

sounds like Stockx hasn't received it yet?

Wow, I was intending to sell mine for low $300s.

Making money off essentially leasing shoes is great. I have no problem perpetuating this resell game when the standards of folks buying worn shoes for more than retail is a normality.
I sold my bred 1s from 2001 that wear beat to the point where the red soles in the heel were at the white midsole and got $320 for them. I did this before the last bred 1 release so I pretty much got new ones for free plus more toward another pair. People are funny when it comes to resale.

welp. MC 3.0 arrived. Definitely not underwhelming. But i'm swimming in them. Had to get a .5 up since my 10.5 was unavailable, and i have multiple pairs of size 11 and they fit great, but these are big. Like i don't think i can wear them big. Not sure if insole would work. Gonna try.

Did i goof and miss the "these run big" posts?

welp. MC 3.0 arrived. Definitely not underwhelming. But i'm swimming in them. Had to get a .5 up since my 10.5 was unavailable, and i have multiple pairs of size 11 and they fit great, but these are big. Like i don't think i can wear them big. Not sure if insole would work. Gonna try.

Funny, people have been saying that these fit 0.5 size small

Nah people were complaining that it was too small for their 3.0 size (half size down). They fit like 1.0s supposedly which is TTS but I wouldn't know. I don't half size down for 3.0s.

This is a good post and you should post more stuff like this

MC > CNY ground beef

They really do pop better in person...
This was a bad post. If you have the CNY and would like to compare them fine but to just bash a shoe that lots of ppl here prolly like wasn't a smart move.

No , I will just be more serious from here on out since that is what you all want

Nobody is asking to be serious or act a certain way. just learn how to be yourself around here and stop trying so hard. Keep in mind not everyone will like u in here but that's how it is in the interweb

Not trying to give u a hard time, just some advise on how to ease into new group of ppl

I sold my bred 1s from 2001 that wear beat to the point where the red soles in the heel were at the white midsole and got $320 for them. I did this before the last bred 1 release so I pretty much got new ones for free plus more toward another pair. People are funny when it comes to resale.
Unless the one buying is a Magician at sole swapping or has a dude that can do it for 'cheap' then I can see this. Either way, I'd still pay premium for DS if I wanted a shoe that bad.

People have reported they actually run 'small' and to .5 size up. I tried .5sz up in them and they felt similar to my usual 3.0s, just a tad longer. I would've stayed usual 3.0 size if I bought them.

No, they are tight around the ankle when putting on, but once they are on they fit pretty snug. There have been people mentioning that the pairs made in China fit like normal 3.0 size and the Vietnam pairs fit smaller. I have a made in vietnam pair and they fit about .25 smaller than my china pairs of 3.0's

Unless the one buying is a Magician at sole swapping or has a dude that can do it for 'cheap' then I can see this. Either way, I'd still pay premium for DS if I wanted a shoe that bad.
Nah the uppers were pretty beat. I even had to touch them up with my angelus materials to make them look decent. I'd give them 7/10 at best with the condition after all the touchups.

Come up for you then. Once I start getting over some pairs I'll just sell em and put them towards any resell that I may have missed.

Luckily, I haven't had to unload any used pairs to make up for resell prices just yet.

For anyone wondering about the Mystery Inks.

Sorry, these need to be ginormous to prove a point. If there is still any debate whether they are purple or blue, they are blue. And even the laces are blue/black. It would make no sense to put blue/black laces on an orange/purple shoe unless this was a shoe like a KOLOR.

So Suns fans, you're better off with the Women's 'Mystic Ink'

IMG_3561.JPG

I just want a clear cut ROYAL BLUE and orange UB

Shouldn't be any "Mystery"about it SMH
Get RTT and put Orange laces on them :smile:

And it looks like your boy is getting traded. Would rather him go to Portland so at least Lillard can actually play with people that are good.

Same here, says expected arrival not available. It updated today to shipped.

Edit: just updated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom