ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It used to be discount or bust for me until I discovered this thread.
Same...only thing I bought at full price before my obsession moved to the Ultra Boost was food lmao.

When I first got into boost it was mainly for the bball shoes and I could always coubt on those making their way to an outlet mall and seeing a deep discount on them. Even the first pair of Pure Boost I got for my gf were 40 bucks at the outlets.

But for this year I could not pass up on my triple blacks. And that just got me into accepting the 200 charge for shoes. Still not trying to go crazy with it though. I won't be purchasing double digit pairs of shoes for myself in a single year any time soon...unless them lotto numbers come through.

Actually now that I think about it I just spent 30 bucks below retail + tax for my olives so I'm still team discount lol.

I've at least spent 3k this year. Dumped some too though. So far...

2 pr 1.0's
3 pr 2.0's (one dumped)
6 pr 3.0's (two dumped)
1 Yeezy Calabasas
4 pr Yeezy 350 (all dumped)
2 pr EQT Boost

CONFIRMED RELEASING 11/24 AKA BLACK FRIDAY

adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-friday-release-date-by95126.jpg
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-friday-release-date-by95125.jpg
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-friday-release-date-by95124.jpg
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-friday-release-date-by95123.jpg
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-friday-release-date-by95122.jpg
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-friday-release-date-by95121.jpg
adidas-eqt-support-93-17-black-friday-release-date-by9512.jpg

Ugh...I might have to sit on the sideline for that release but man it would be sweet to round out my TB collection with that pair after getting the NMD's in August.

I completely forgot I had a bunch of 1.0s...mystery greys, 3Ms. I have three pairs of the OG colorway. That was back before that buffoon was pictured wearing them and UB blew up. You could buy them by the dozens below retail from ADC. I feel like an old head :smile:

They didn't even make pureboosts in my size for the first year and a half.

Damn i dont even know what i picked up so far this year.. but its kinda nuts..

Prob,
3 Pairs NMDs
9 pairs UB 3.0s (two on the way MC and Mystery Ink)
2 Pairs UB Uncaged (1 Sold)
2 Pairs pure boost
2 pairs of foamposites (maybe)
1 pair jordan 11 lows
Prob a couple kobe 11s closer to the beginning of the year

What's the going rate for the cream yeezys in a 13 local? I know Stock x has them as well as Goat. I'm looking for a local spot. Any help would be great. Chicago area of that matters.

What's the going rate for the cream yeezys in a 13 local? I know Stock x has them as well as Goat. I'm looking for a local spot. Any help would be great. Chicago area of that matters.
Don't know about any FB groups or anything, but you could go to ReStock and pay 550ish.

Don't know about any FB groups or anything, but you could go to ReStock and pay 550ish.
Yeah I saw that they had them. Not sure if I want to drive all the way to Milwaukee though. Stock x has them for about the same price. But that's with shipping. Just trying to find the best deal before Pulling the trigger.

UB RTT finally arrived today from GOAT. i went with my UB 1.0 sizing and fits perfect. ankle part is not as tight as Kith UB though. I went to UNDFTD today to check energy boost and my UB 1.0 sizing feels like i need to size down by .5.
I also UNDS my kith response trail today. i added an ultra boost insole and the fit/comfort is 10/10..

ub run thru time.jpg

energy boost.jpg

kith response trail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom