ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think? Shape and pattern look decent but never seen anything close to that CW. Hard to say with out closer pics. I've def seen that flipped cream 1.0 in this thread. I think two different dudes had them.

I considered that as well. OP never replied to my comment

With a collection like that I doubt he would have a fake.

Those are fake. Here is a 3M 1.0 sample (more 3M in the toebox):

8D208A95-BB41-4D8C-A6E1-6E7C20D48CB7.JPG

Thanks. That's what I heard from a couple people. I'ma have to pass with my narrow a** feet :lol::
I mean it's not that bad fam. Go try a GR in the store. It's still a UB, ****s not sagging or anything. It's just not tight af. Most people went half size up on 1.0, with 3.0 you can go TTS and it's perfect.

My Boost Collection. Sorry for the crappy quality pics. Nothing too crazy like some of you guys in here, but i don't think it's too bad either. Besides the Beluga which I paid $640 for, all of them were retail or below. I have yet to unDS any of the 3.0s in the back.
IMG_0743.JPG

But my Biggest Regret....
IMG_4184.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG

Bought them last year for $280. I was mostly new to Boost and didn't feel comfortable spending that much at the time and immediately regretted it. Sold them for $350. Basically just got my money back after shipping and fees. I really really really wish I can have these back lol.

Man i missed those RTT on dicexdice.. Those Price are steal..
Could get them on japan for 34k yen.. But i'll wait for them price to drop. They already dropped from 37k to 34k yen- ish this week.

How's your heel cup holding up with the scratching ???

They're my beater. So i don't plan to leave them unacratched :lol:

Wow the old emoji is back :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom