ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah man...they are done. Period...I have wore the hell out of this pair of shoes. Im happy with the outcome..
I am the same with my OG pair, the boost is brown color haha, so it's not worth cleaning so it's my beater pair along with my Solar Reds.

I hope I can keep my 3M and White's clean haha

Not advocating paying resell on them just yet since there are certainly more drops ahead of us, but the Chalks are going to be much more limited than the Silvers.

Even if they restock as much as the silver ltds, they will be much harder to cop. I still refuse to pay resale for them. I did lowball a few grailed listings but I doubt they will sell for 225 shipped LOL

Not advocating paying resell on them just yet since there are certainly more drops ahead of us, but the Chalks are going to be much more limited than the Silvers.
based on what? 
Based on the way they've been released so far. Not stocking at adidas performance stores, or any physical adidas locations for that matter. They're only stocking at retailers with adidas Consortium accounts.

This was not the case for either the Silver LTDs or the 3M LTD.

My local adidas performance store stocked both the Silver LTDs and 3M LTDs right off the bat. Silvers were also stocked by footsites. The manager of the adidas performance store told me they weren't getting the Talc/Chalk LTD at all and that they would only be stocked at places with Consortium accounts (boutiques). I've also had adidas cs reps tell me the same thing on their chat system. All of my sources and conclusions could be wrong but I'm inclined to think they're right.

Having been paying super close attention to the releases of all three colorways, it's pretty easy to determine that the Talcs aren't being stocked at as many places. That combined with the hype for them makes them a much harder cop.

Don't play yourselves like dude who kept claiming how easy a cop these would be, then posted his ADC cancellation, then paid $300 for a pair at resell.

Last edited:
Seeing a lot of new faces around here, and many of them are making me laugh. How spoiled are you that you expect Adidas to tell you EXACTLY when/where a shoe will release? You think Adidas is new to the hype game? You must be very wet behind the ears.

There's a chase involved, always has been. Yes, there are resellers, there always has been. Sometimes you crush it, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You can't expect to get every release for retail! It's impossible.

I swear social media and the Internet have made people lazier and more entitled than ever before.

Last edited:

anytime anyone ever mentions adidas CS...AUTO L, they literally know nothing
Believe what you want to believe. I don't think including adidas cs reps invalidates all my other information but you don't seem interested in listening so enjoy the super easy cop when they restock everywhere!

Where can I find burgundy UB (1st priority) and dark green UB (2nd priority)? Willing to pay resell prices or trade cream or OG black/purple UB Size 10 both DS.

Back
Top Bottom