ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"1 entry on Atmos, Goat!"
wjoLrX.gif

*nothing I really want, or in my size.

My dude @the other guy hooked me up with a pair of ADOs for retail last month but I ended up going with my Ultra Boost size instead of my true size, which made the shoe a little too loose. The heel slip feeling was too real. I ended up scoring my true size on the Social Status restock. Put em on and there was still heel slippage, as most people reported. Well, for people who know this pain, fear not... I bought this:

51NI+xpqZ8L.jpg

What I ended up doing was cutting it in half and actually sticking it to right where the heel cushion stops. That feeling is basically gone. Adidas really screwed up because if they kept their cushioning going, it would have been way better. It's almost as if no one tried the shoe on before they put it on sale. These could be one of my all time favourite Ultra Boosts. So people who aren't wearing them because of that slippage, you're welcome.

IMG_2512.JPG

If you're on the fence, I'd say don't do it, I have both CWs and like them, however, because of the nature of the upper, it's stiffer than a normal UB or AcePC, which you may not like. Also that wrap design is such a stark contrast to a regular UB (doubly so on the zebra pair), that I don't think it's a shoe that will grow on you, should you start to develop ragrets.

It's a sample pair. Tan color way. Some of you may have seen it in the adidas ultra boost group. They look nice. Really fly. I'm a sucker for tan as well so I may be biased for that

Decisions. Ragrets. Decisions. Ragrets

Im personally not a fan of the laceless shoes. TB nemeziz werent bad in person, but I didnt need another TB shoe.

You send it back ?

It's not a glitch. You can share your entry through Twitter, IG, and FB, and receive up to 75 extra entries PER PAIR. I did it for every listed shoe through my throw away Twitter account.

should've clarified, the glitch is with the actual sharing part of it. don't need to actually post to social media get the extra tickets.

My dude @the other guy hooked me up with a pair of ADOs for retail last month but I ended up going with my Ultra Boost size instead of my true size, which made the shoe a little too loose. The heel slip feeling was too real. I ended up scoring my true size on the Social Status restock. Put em on and there was still heel slippage, as most people reported. Well, for people who know this pain, fear not... I bought this:

51NI+xpqZ8L.jpg

What I ended up doing was cutting it in half and actually sticking it to right where the heel cushion stops. That feeling is basically gone. Adidas really screwed up because if they kept their cushioning going, it would have been way better. It's almost as if no one tried the shoe on before they put it on sale. These could be one of my all time favourite Ultra Boosts. So people who aren't wearing them because of that slippage, you're welcome.

IMG_2512.JPG

sorry, maybe a dumb question..but what is that?

looks like an extra insole or a gel pad?

I'll post an updated collection pic once I'm back at college next month. My pairs are split up between my parents house and my apartment there.

Y'all ever seriously think about unloading most of if not all your collection and dropping out the game all together?

Kinda where I'm at right now. Don't really know what to do hahah

I've been collecting for maybe 15 years, mostly Jordans. Never thought of or sold anything until recently. UBs are one of the shoes I actually enjoy wearing more than keeping in the box. But I don't buy every release. I've thought of unloading all my Js and just started doing it a bit now on the pairs I have 2 or more of. Somehow manually got the zebra Yeezys and they weren't for me, so sold them on stockx too. The online exchanges that authenticate I actually like since they do all the work. I don't care about their fees. Saves me time from any flakers, and honestly I don't have the patience to meet up with some kid I don't know to unload some shoes

Y'all ever seriously think about unloading most of if not all your collection and dropping out the game all together?

Kinda where I'm at right now. Don't really know what to do hahah

Just got to be selective. I dont want to sell my collection. Just keep the range of pairs. If it goes pass the number going to sell some. As we grow old we got other priorities. Me im planning to buy a haoude by next year so my spending would change.

Not really, plus I wear my kicks so it would be that much harder to move. Only thought I had on it would be doing it in one swoop to get the bread all at once but since I wear my kicks that would be easier said then done

Lmao stopped at 9075 tickets on goat... Too much clicking and I got bored. Put 1.2k tickets on UBs/Yeezys that were in my size. Rest of the shoes were pretty trash or I already owned.

Back
Top Bottom