ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was being literal.

giphy.gif

Only the first white uncaged parleys have some value. I've seen them in the $300s. This years parley's reached Outlets in my area.

I think the Parley from last year is much better. All of the ones this year are even shaped weird like a banana. Going to sell mine even if I lose a little bit. Thinking about cutting out all the fat and liquidating the pairs I don't wear. Then spending the $ on a pair of creams. Better to have a pair I will wear all the time than a few collecting dust.

I think the Parley from last year is much better. All of the ones this year are even shaped weird like a banana. Going to sell mine even if I lose a little bit. Thinking about cutting out all the fat and liquidating the pairs I don't wear. Then spending the $ on a pair of creams. Better to have a pair I will wear all the time than a few collecting dust.

My thoughts exactly. Trim down the UB collection to the ones I use the most and like the most. Gonna trade my SNS 1.0 UBs for a grail Supreme bogo and the Neil Young tshirt. Never dare to wear them since they're so fragile in the colors and knowing how much they're worth haha. Gonna get much more usage from the clothes instead.

MiAdidas came in and they look great. Def 2.0 knit and felt like my other 2.0 knits. After taking off a 3.0 and slipping these on, I almost forgot how a proper UB should feel.

MC pair complete:
Capture.JPG

Oh and freakydestroyer freakydestroyer , kith laces on MCs which I would have to say borrowed inspiration from DesD1 DesD1
IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_20170729_142904_HDR.jpg

Been wearing Black Wangs for a while, and noticed some discomfort on heel area. Damn man. Those little plastick was bugging my ankle. They probably purposed for heel support. But they were sharp as hell.
And oh, the boost is not as responsive as UB obviously, and with long wear, they make my feet more tired than ever. :smh:

Guess aw runmer weren't purposed for long periode of wear :smh: :smh:

Not surprised they didn't sell well.

MiAdidas came in and they look great. Def 2.0 knit and felt like my other 2.0 knits. After taking off a 3.0 and slipping these on, I almost forgot how a proper UB should feel.

MC pair complete:
Capture.JPG

Oh and freakydestroyer freakydestroyer , kith laces on MCs which I would have to say borrowed inspiration from DesD1 DesD1
IMG_3617.JPG

*Scratches head* I think you got the wrong person because I have no involvement with muticolors and lace swaps.

*Scratches head* I think you got the wrong person because I have no involvement with muticolors and lace swaps.
Yea I meant FullMax97 FullMax97

Yeah I was the one who asked about it. They don't look as good as I thought it would but thanks for the pic jpac jpac :pimp:
The MC doesn't quite match with the Laces and ankle but I think it looks pretty neat in-hand. Will probably relace them back to white lace though.

MiAdidas came in and they look great.... After taking off a 3.0 and slipping these on, I almost forgot how a proper UB should feel.
Can you expand on the last sentence here? Do you mean the miadidas, as 2.0 knit, feel more true to the OG 1.0 knit on foot?

Can you expand on the last sentence here? Do you mean the miadidas, as 2.0 knit, feel more true to the OG 1.0 knit on foot?
MiAdidas feel exactly like 2.0s which I haven't worn a 2.0 knit in a while which is why I made that comment. They would feel more true to 1.0 knit since both 1.0/2.0 knits are thicker and feel higher quality vs. the thin, stretchy feel of a 3.0.

jpac jpac got it - thank you. Have 3 pairs of 1.0's myself and haven't even ventured to try on the 3.0+ versions, but jumped on this miadidas opportunity. Glad to hear it.

jpac jpac got it - thank you. Have 3 pairs of 1.0's myself and haven't even ventured to try on the 3.0+ versions, but jumped on this miadidas opportunity. Glad to hear it.
2.0 just have more 'give' than 1.0 if you've never tried a 2.0. For me, a more comfortable 1.0. But obviously not as aesthetically pleasing as 1.0.

2.0 just have more 'give' than 1.0 if you've never tried a 2.0. For me, a more comfortable 1.0. But obviously not as aesthetically pleasing as 1.0.
Love it. Had to take the insoles out of a couple of my 1.0 size 12.5 so excited for the 12.5 miadidas "2.0". Now to wait for tracking/arrival.

I stay of NT for the weekend and come back to multiple staff members and Meth posting in the thread :lol:

IMG_2422.GIF

It's better to keep them. No point flipping them tbh.

Like my triple black Nemeziz.
Dislike the other colorways.

Consider yourself lucky. I've seen some get their accounts banned on their first offense.

15+ years and almost 500 100% feedback.
Done numerous off-ebay transactions.
Got one for first time last month.
For the LVxSupreme.
And I'm cryptic AF.

How did you shrink the pic? Every pic I post is big as ****. I didn't see an option to edit the size like the old NT.
When you upload the picture (on mobile at least) you can choose between thumbnail or full size. Thumbnail being the small and full size, well, full size

Hey guys, looking to buy the RC 1.0 and would love to get an LC before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance guys.

Attachments

• IMG_9355.JPG
    IMG_9355.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9356.JPG
    IMG_9356.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9358.JPG
    IMG_9358.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9357.JPG
    IMG_9357.JPG