ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how early one has to be inline on Saturday for in-store release?
Which location? Some stores get more stock than others. But yeah, it's been pretty bad at Bait over the last two years for hyped releases. People just love camping for anything now.

Bait is basically doing the same **** that one boutique did that made you buy the RTT energy boosts to get the mids lmao.

There were early pairs of ADIDAS EQT X BAIT sold on ebay. Awesome price, some member here actually cop

New pics on NMD a la mainere x invicible consortium collab

Some people havent received their miadidas pairs yet.

Thread kinda slow these week :D

Thanks mate. Helpful as usual.
A la mainere x invicible consortium looks good. Mmmmmmm.

IMG_1939.JPG

Triple grey 3.0 are so nice in person

anyone ever sell something on goat and not get the shipping label right away?

Im not looking forward to dealing with their never responding customer service :smh:

It never happened to me. The shipping label usually gets sent out immediately,
As far as customer service, they always respond to my inquiries so far.

Def an unpopular opinion but i'm not feeling the eqt baits.

The 93/17 specifically? As I'd mentioned few pages back, the 93/17 looks like a fake pair from the get go. Overkills is the best collab for 93/17 by far.

It never happened to me. The shipping label usually gets sent out immediately,
As far as customer service, they always respond to my inquiries so far.

Really? Ive sent maybe 5-6 emails all on different things in the past year, and I have never gotten a response.

it randomly just showed 3 hours later though.

Sorry for the off topic post :lol:

I hope I can hit on the pack. I don't mind both. Even tho I'm not a fan of the 93/16, its still a better looking GITD model than the Sneakerboy PB

I hope they do sell them as a pack so a lot of you guys are out so its an easier cop for those that don't mind the pack or don't mind grabbing the pack and splitting it down the line.

The 93/17 specifically? As I'd mentioned few pages back, the 93/17 looks like a fake pair from the get go. Overkills is the best collab for 93/17 by far.

Yea the 93/17
For sure overkills are better. But the 3m details on the Bait is a very nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom