ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those burgundy look really dark. The flash barely brings out the color. (similar to the MC 3.0 in a way, not as vibrant)

My body is ready.

Hope the grey pair at finish line sits so I can decide between them and the grey pair coming out on the 15th.

those burgundy look really dark. The flash barely brings out the color. (similar to the MC 3.0 in a way, not as vibrant)
Yeaah not the best pics of the burgundys. They almost look like the 1.0 except for the pattern off course. Still going to cop:smile:

Yeah- I was able to grab a pair off ADC with no hassle. I mean it's still onlyv an email confirmation but that's something.

Been wanting a pair with boost since in first laid eyes on em....

Guess the hype is down??
I like the simple clean look of these black EQT 93/17's, but just got a pair of the oreo CW off of GOAT for $154 shipped. Hype definitely died down, but the collabs (like the BAIT one) will fly.

Definitely comfortable, but almost too soft. Thought UB's were a bit on the soft side, these 93/17's are more pillowy.

Walking, I prefer UB. Standing, I prefer 93/17. Something about that chunky *** heel when walking/driving. Definitely different feel.

I like what Nike did with the Gakou Flyknit (ability to draw on the shoe and personalize it). Wonder if Adidas would try this. Kinda like the kids yeezy's.

IMG_9209.JPG
Been a while since I posted a Boost collection pic, grew a lot over the summer

Do the OKs and Baits fit the same or does one feel bigger then the other?

I don't think hype went down on EQTs. Folks are gravitating towards certain pairs because the quality of the GR CWs are def down from the OG CWs.

So did you .5sz down from your white OG pair? Forgot if I asked that already.
Nah all 3 of my pairs are my TTS 11.5. White OG's were tight at first but stretched out while OK and Bait are perfect from the beginning

So my Fit advice on EQT's would be
Overkill - TTS
BAIT - TTS
White and Black OG - TTS or .5 up

Nah all 3 of my pairs are my TTS 11.5. White OG's were tight at first but stretched out while OK and Bait are perfect from the beginning

So my Fit advice on EQT's would be
Overkill - TTS
BAIT - TTS
White and Black OG - TTS or .5 up
Cool, I'll probably .5sz down according to your chart. white/blk OGs fit fine for me at my usual UB size and if BAIT fits like OKs then the .5sz might be the one.

Sucks that Adidas sizing is like decoding hieroglyphics

Back
Top Bottom