ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone got any revsports coupons other than the free shipping? Import to canada is rape :C

question - am I allowed to tell you guys about an oop on a boost on these forums?  or does that have to be in the marketplace?

yesss fedex email said creams got delayed until tomorrow lol

I don't understand how some of these boutiques with Adidas accounts work..

One store will carry the NMD, yeezy and y3 but never the ultra boost.. Another will carry the Ultraboost and Y3 but no yeezy or nmd...

Not sure how Adidas distributes their inventory...

Tell more about an "oop". I want to learn something.
HAHA

Seriously - If I bought a sought after sneaker and would rather give it to someone on these forums for the non-resell pricing  (since you guys always take care of me with links) - is that ok, or is that marketplace stuff?

Wasn't sure if marketplace was more for resale but not really "hookup"pricing.  Make sense?

question - am I allowed to tell you guys about an oop on a boost on these forums?  or does that have to be in the marketplace?

you can post oop's in here as long as it isnt something you are selling(i think)

What if you put it in your sig? "Got Creams Size 8-14 for $100 shipped. PM ya boy"

Last edited:
What if you put it your sig? "Got Creams Size 8-14 for $100 shipped. PM ya boy"

you can put it in your sig but you cant make a post saying anything along the lines of "check out my sig."
at least that what i was told when i got warned lol

Aight so I just came home from a long day at work.

First off I want to thank all you dudes that posted links for the all whites. Problem is that now that I just dedicated the last 20 mins to catch up with this thread none of those links still have my size in stock (7.5-8).

I'll continue to be patient but these kicks been dodgin me more than the yeezys.

Soledoutnyc says they have FSR for retail but when I go to their listing page on eBay they are asking for 210.
I also hate using eBay so that's kinda my worst case scenario.

Last edited:
Just caught up to 7 pages. No creams.

Slowly losing the desire for them. I hate chasing "shoes." Becomes annoying.

i HATE 3M. Didn't like them when pics first surfaced.

Did I #BNTL, and I don't regret them. Love the way they look during the say. Don't care for the flash. I also have core blacks. But they are just completely different shoes. The 3M pattern on the knit seems to show the shoe more. You see the "curves and lines" more with that pattern.

Back
Top Bottom