ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was joking when I said its dead, but we've definitely seen peak hype on the GRs. The begining of 3.0s was insane.

About to let go of all my DS 1.0 gems. Mind as well cash in while I can. I'm fine with wearing my 3.0 GR's.

About to let go of all my DS 1.0 gems. Mind as well cash in while I can. I'm fine with wearing my 3.0 GR's.
Unload them when price is still high. I am planning to do the same as I only wear 4-5 of my daily rotation sneakers. Majority is just sitting in closet and collecting dust.

Bait brick pack just got here. Whites are nice in person, surprisingly and you guys already know about the Future's, straight fire.

Glad I went TTS and thanks for the sizing help @FullMax97 , if I would have gone half size up, it would have been too big. It was worth it to buy the pack for the Future's and even better that both pairs are nice in person. These going straight to feet.

img57935390.jpg
img57935391.jpg

I really wish they would bring these back with Boost like they did with the INIKIs. I still rock the pairs I have but there pretty beat up now

Caliroots about to drop the uncaged burgundy's in a couple hours...gonna have to think about coping as my confidence in getting the cage version is waining.

Back
Top Bottom