ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
showed $275 for me but my CC stopped it. By the time, i readded, sizes were gone. smh, i might not get another shot at this.

Why would you guys want BAIT when you can get (2) of the 93/17s right now for ~$280 shipped on Adidas? #sarcasm

first pair i tried to get showed 296, sold while in cart, refreshed, checked out a pair for 275 shipped to california. :pimp:

On foot
IMG_9255.JPG
IMG_9255.JPG

If yall can get for around 270-290 shipped I would jump on it honestly.

I got the pack at 448 from the bait raffle, after selling the brick whites on stockx and taking a loss the Futures cost me 278.

Gonna go for the whites on SNS later today

Can anyone comment on the sizing for those? wuchi01 wuchi01 ??

Just saw:

Went with true to size 10.5US.
Late evening with regular socks on.
Width was exact and still had thumb extra length.
Regular size feet bit flat.
Review from last night below. Hope helps.

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2543.JPG

IMG_2548.JPG

IMG_2550.GIF

Finally had chance to take a look at the Bait EQT R&D pack that came in. First raffle win in a bajillion Lifetime chances. Never owned any EQT models, so was pleasantly surprised and both styles beat my expectations. Went true to size 10.5US. Width for both models were exact in regular socks at end of evening and about a thumbs extra in length.

Finish details make the pack. The regular tongue sock collar is way to go. We all know about the gitd and 3m. The boatload of Boost in these models will replace my NMDs in lineup. The Stella cage is minimized so that helps on both models. Dislike the plastic wings on black 93/17.

The white 93/16 is super under-rated. Dislike white shoes but the knit design pattern is really nice. Best feature. Not a bad collab. Rank with Overkills and White Mountaineering, but don't have those.

Back
Top Bottom