ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey buddy .. how do the 2.0's compare to 3.0 ? My miadidas pair is coming in on Thursday and I can't wait

I don't own any 2.0, but the 2.0 I did try on did feel more "secure" than 3.0. I went TTS on 3.0 and the length is just right but the knit is too soft and sometimes I feel my feet moving too much inside and my toes already at the tip, so it gets curled sometimes so I can just get a grip. 3.0 knit is soft and all but just not enough stability for me like the 1.0 knit gives me.

I really don't know why the solebox price hiked so high. Perhaps first uncaged collab with nice box.

Looks ugly though. Go for the highsnob.

Hypebeast UB was the first uncaged collab UB IIRC

IMG_5880.JPG
Im gonna be the first to say this. But the atr mids are the most comfortable shoe iv ever worn. The PK is on a different level. For the first time I can actually wear the insoles and have no toe bulge.

I can add on to the initial comfort/feel of the ATRs. I'm not sure if the inner heel is lined or not, but it feels a lot more comfortable than the UBs.

I passed on the khaki color. Can't wait until I get my green ones in.

Oh and in the shoebox there is a card that says the pk is handmade and that each pk is unique and different

Have you tried the water test on these? I'm guessing you'll be purchasing more next month when the "oreo" and "burg" drop.

Quick google search says the Samba is the best indoor soccer shoe. Style points don't count against your opponent.

Back
Top Bottom