ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So then what about that third pair with the silver stripes and black laces?

adidas-ultra-boost-ltd-silver-1.jpg

Those a mock up of the silver Ltd.
Never released
Found on box too

Last edited:
so now a days people are buying shoes based on if they will hold a value "like jordan shoes"?

i cant sometimes with some of the stuff i read lol

anyway...

like most im looking forward to more NMD's

i was beyond tied up and couldnt cop

so next colorway(s) ill try to be up on it

as for ultravoosts go

my core black pair i love ive been hesitating to purchase the whites but my size doesnt seem to be going anywhere for the past month

as i size up to a 14 with ultra boosts like 13 fits ok but 14 is just perfection

the cremes i would like to get i had seen a single 14 on ebay for like 250 but got busy at work went back and done lol

so hopefully i can score at a point

Nice collection but I try to limited myself to 3-4 UB, couple of dark color and couple of light. At 180 a pair, the rotation up there is almost $4000. And they doesn't seems like they will hold their value compare to something like Jordans.
so now a days people are buying shoes based on if they will hold a value "like jordan shoes"?

anyway...

as for ultravoosts go

my core black pair i love ive been hesitating to purchase the whites but my size doesnt seem to be going anywhere for the past month

as i size up to a 14 with ultra boosts like 13 fits ok but 14 is just perfection

the cremes i would like to get i had seen a single 14 on ebay for like 250 but got busy at work went back and done lol

Yeah, I scrolled right by that guy's comment. I buy Boosts because I love the look, feel on feet and style. Not because of holding value. They'll all be rocked eventually. No doubt.

anyway...

as for ultravoosts go

In the same boat with that size 14. Couldn't add to cart for the chalks the morning they dropped. All kinds of captcha issues.

Last edited:
Regret is strong in me on the Chalks. Must have had them in cart for a good 20 minutes.

Just wondering, how long can an order stay as "Picking" on RUVILLA before it ships (or cancels)?

I spoke to them yesterday about something else, although they never mentioned how long it would take. It's only been since yesterday. I was just wondering about other's personal experience.

Picking typically means your order is good to go..

Were the Burgundys already released? Can't find them anywhere, only very few sold pairs on ebay or people rockin them on instagram.

Back
Top Bottom