ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nnnnoooooooo, my predators are slightly too big, id be much better in a 9.5. I still might just stick it out with the 10 though. These are nice in hand, and after trying them on quickly with jeans, they actually dont look that bad casually either.

nnnnoooooooo, my predators are slightly too big, id be much better in a 9.5. I still might just stick it out with the 10 though. These are nice in hand, and after trying them on quickly with jeans, they actually dont look that bad casually either.

the new box is weird tho. I took the dust bags :lol:

IMG_2587.GIF

So miffed missed on the early Pred orders.

the new box is weird tho. I took the dust bags :lol:

Yeah im not sure why they changed up from those slide out boxes. Im thinking because these are the same boxes predators used to come in.

I said F it and cut the tags. Uploading on feet pics now. They arnt very flattering and changed my mind about how they really look :lol:

Not bad looking at all with jeans on, the tongue is odd but if you could somehow lock it down so it didn't looks so floppy over the laces it would look nice

Not bad looking at all with jeans on, the tongue is odd but if you could somehow lock it down so it didn't looks so floppy over the laces it would look nice

yeah its the velcro on the lower part of the tounge. Its super low so you need to stretch the tounge all the way like that for it to stick. When I played I would just tie my laces over the tounge.

I think eventually it will just stay down without the velcro too.

Depending the terrain, hiking in any type of sneaker will leave your feet sore as hell. I used to hike here in CO in Nike Frees and what not, but with such soft, flexible soles your feet are aching after you're done. Need something with a more robust sole, to absorb the impact of the rocks and what not.

Agreed. I hike quite frequently around @viskor area. Pretty easy hike but my feet still hurt since I use regular running shoes...

I still hike with my Nike Free 2s now... I used to hike with older running shoes... Never had an issue as far as foot hurting. Only when I used my five finger vibram which was a one time attempt :rofl:

Nah all Kith reps are bad. All have the sharp boost ridge, none have pattern 1:1, none have ATR color correct, and none have stripe shapes correct

Back
Top Bottom