ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad mi adidas aren't going for much. Copped a DS pair for $240 shipped today. Now on to sns X ss or Kiths lol

KOTD...best of the EQT's IMHO. Bait took it to another level.
IMG_2199.JPG
IMG_2200.JPG
IMG_2201.JPG

Your pics make me drooling on Bait. At first i was in denial, Seriously. Now i just want it so bad.. :lol:

Took a $50 loss and sold my RC 2.0's. The more I looked at them, the more I knew I was never going to wear them :smh:.

Took a $50 loss and sold my RC 2.0's. The more I looked at them, the more I knew I was never going to wear them :smh:.

Ouch sorry you had to take a hit! I felt the same way when I compared them to RC 1.0 and luckily broke even after fees by selling pretty soon after receiving them in hand. It's kind of the classic example of a 3.0 collab not living up to the 1.0 (or GR's in general lol). It is a clean shoe for what it is though.

Having said that, I hope my feelings are different towards those 3.0 Maroons

Ouch sorry you had to take a hit! I felt the same way when I compared them to RC 1.0 and luckily broke even after fees by selling pretty soon after receiving them in hand. It's kind of the classic example of a 3.0 collab not living up to the 1.0 (or GR's in general lol). It is a clean shoe for what it is though.

Having said that, I hope my feelings are different towards those 3.0 Maroons

For me it was solely "I'm copping since I have the RC 1.0's" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom