ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got them from fc and the box label says 2015?
20170922_103308.jpg
20170922_103250.jpg

The only thing I hate is that the reward coupon only takes off shipping or tax. I'm thinking those will go discount. If anybody wanna pull the trigger now on FNL and needs a WC Reward, I got you with $20 off

Yeah I was thinking of pulling the trigger but I have to pay tax and shipping which comes out to 24$ total... not worth it. Also, is it true that it doesn't come with the matte heel cup?

Yeah I was thinking of pulling the trigger but I have to pay tax and shipping which comes out to 24$ total... not worth it. Also, is it true that it doesn't come with the matte heel cup?
The Shoe Palace pics appear to be more recent, and have the matte heel. (a lot of these footsites like FNL or FTA/FTL, etc. have a tendency to work with outdated product pics from time to time)
DKNGCFrVwAYjHaB.jpg

Those are slated to arrive this coming Wed for me, so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:
The Shoe Palace pics appear to be more recent, and have the matte heel. (a lot of these footsites like FNL or FTA/FTL, etc. have a tendency to work with outdated product pics from time to time)
DKNGCFrVwAYjHaB.jpg

Those are slated to arrive on this coming Wed for me, so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Yeah I'm confused on that one.. I guess I'll just wait it out

Back
Top Bottom