ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closeup of Boost Light

3756EC11-AF3A-4B22-A83C-B09A672874A3.png

Ppl saying the tgwo fit gigantic. Like full size/1.5 down big

Somebody on the NMD thread (who had a friend who had gotten them from TGWO) had recommended going down AT LEAST a half size. I decided to just do a half size down. Didn't wanna have to deal w/ trying to sell them after they were too small. I can deal w/ a little too large on CS1's. Not like I'll be running in them...

can you comment on all the sizing stuff we heard

so i went with my pk sizing which is .5 down (9). it feels ok but 8.5 would have been alittle better but it is not too big of a deal better than having it tight show...

but i think if i did get the 8.5 my toes outlines would be showing. so maybe .5 was best

so i went with my pk sizing which is .5 down (9). it feels ok but 8.5 would have been alittle better but it is not too big of a deal better than having it tight show...

but i think if i did get the 8.5 my toes outlines would be showing. so maybe .5 was best
damn so they do run bigger than past CS. glad i grabbed 2 sizes my PK size and TTS

First successful sale on GOAT. Real nice they are in Culver City. Shipped my shoes to them yesterday and already have the money in my account.
yeah GOAT is great if you are in SoCal, next day payment. Just dont send white shoes to them :smile:

Back
Top Bottom