ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgot to remove my ask for the RTT from stockx during the Ultra Boost no fee promo and someone accepted my bid.

Hoping the seller doesn't ship or has a noticable defect. Don't need em right now after copping two pairs of AM1 anniversary and 3.0 burgs haha

same thing happened to me. how much was your bid if you don't mind me asking? thanks.

Rocking the burgs today...these definitely seem a bit more snug thab my olives (that's the only pair I can compare them to as my TB's are a half size down from the size of my burgs and olives).

20170928_120708.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these are releasing soon? Trace blue cg4085 found them on eBay but don’t know real or fakes
2D062018-81C8-474D-860F-717133D74AAC.jpeg

After all the talk about StockX and GOAT I have to say that I LOVE those services and I pray that a european version with its base here in EU will start soon. I ordered the Yeezy powerphases through StockX to Sweden and it was so smooth. The whole process didn’t even take 2 weeks. Wouldn’t be using it for more expensive shoes than those though since the customs fees are so huge!
something is coming for that

:rofl: One of those that will just show up in your door step LMAO
Mannn I remember the days of buying stuff on ebay that came from china and the delivery estimate was from a week to a month and there was no tracking. Basically had forgotten that I ordered something by the time it came in the mail lmao.

Mannn I remember the days of buying stuff on ebay that came from china and the delivery estimate was from a week to a month and there was no tracking. Basically had forgotten that I ordered something by the time it came in the mail lmao.
Sounds like Anti Social Social Club shipping :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom