ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone was busy copping the mastermind eqts.
Nike X Kith stuff sat for longest time I've ever seen. Managed to get 2 tees.

Burg ATR's. I'm in love.
20170929_110245.jpg

is there a simple way to view all images in thread like before the forum got updated? havent really been coming to the site much since it changed....old style was wayyyy better

I know most of you guys are over NMDs but StockX is doing no fees today on NMDs, sellers will def be lowering prices so if there's a pair your looking to add to your collection today would be the day

I know most of you guys are over NMDs but StockX is doing no fees today on NMDs, sellers will def be lowering prices so if there's a pair your looking to add to your collection today would be the day
I wouldn't say most folks are over NMDs, I just don't think Adidas has come out with any CWs new knit patterns worth getting. Although the Parley NMD is tempting.

I wouldn't say most folks are over NMDs, I just don't think Adidas has come out with any CWs new knit patterns worth getting. Although the Parley NMD is tempting.
Yea that new model is promising. They should do more of the datamosh pattern, those would move for sure

are people who hit for the sivas raffles able to purchase the shoe? the site isn't giving me the option to buy, and it's past the start time listed in the email.

Back
Top Bottom