ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was the shi
Personal Hypebeast Brick Pickup part 1:

For such a brick release, this collab was a pain to pickup disappearing across all Worldwide sites. Thank goodness for Friends with the retail oop. Adidas x MasterMind World Eqt 93-17 black.

Went with 1/2 size up to 11US. Width perfect with an extra thumbs length. Have Blue coming in true to size 10.5 to compare later.
First burrito tongue but it's okay. Like the fact only a plastic wing on sides. The plastic wing and cage on Bait Eqt Future 93-17 annoys me.
Minimalist design but very nice finish details. Getting used to Eqt model. Solid collab to what MMJ does. Good personal addition.

IMG_2757.JPG

Adidas x MasterMind World Tee and Track Jacket

Easier to pickup than the shoe collection. Can still be found in spots. The shirt is jersey like with thicker fabric. Has a "ballistic" "shark skin" type texture feel even on track jacket. Good for colder weather. Nice detail and design. Ok, not bad.

IMG_2760.JPG

Was the short sleeve jersey stretchable or skin tight?

Was the shi

Was the short sleeve jersey stretchable or skin tight?

True to size. Exact fit.
I'm 5'11" 195lbs. 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve. Size 46 suit jacket. All polos & tees xl except few slim modern fit xxl. Tee length right at closed fist.
Not skin tight. Very much jersey like bit stretch.
Hope that made sense and helps.

Geez, get it together with those cables! A little organization goes a long way, and so do zip ties.

Haha figured I'd get killed on that.

As long as I have my 4000 movies and 200 shows available to the whole house and my kids' iPhones/ipads when they're away from home, I can deal w/ shade for cosmetics.:wink:

Besides, the only folks who ever stay in the guest room are my in-laws, and they kinda suck. Mom's a retired pediatrician. Want the ultimate nightmare? Have a MIL who's a retired pediatrician...

Hate to be a ****ing slave of my shoes , so decided the SNS have to go, damn they got dirty even looking at them

Too bad but oh well

can't stand to have to clean shoes every damn time I wear them

Hate to be a ****ing slave of my shoes , so decided the SNS have to go, damn they got dirty even looking at them

Too bad but oh well

can't stand to have to clean shoes every damn time I wear them
the washing method doesn't apply to sns's? gets ruined?

I'll see you guys in the Futurecraft thread next year ..idk what else is dropping this year? maybe the SNS luxe UB's? Those will be a must cop for me (err..must try to cop*)

Interesting buying trend on ADC this week.

Utility black and burgs both with a full size run still. Same with Oreo (which is the best looking imo) and grey (which is the most versatile) ATR's. Burg ATR's with only the scattered sizing left though.

Would not have predicted that.

Anywho...excited to get that shipping confirmation from ADC tomorrow on the red knights. Gonna have to coordinate the delivery of the shoes and delivery of flowers together.

I wish I had the patience like the guys who were able to score those ATR's under retail but i just didn't...especially with me wanting a 12.5...didnt even bother entertaining that dream.

Finally reorganized my main snkr rack (I refuse to keep the stuff I wear in boxes).

I long-ago failed the whole 'put it in a hermetically sealed box and never wear it' test.

]

Did you throw out the cardboard boxes or did you keep them elsewhere? I'm wondering if I should toss out my boxes , and cop some plastic ones. Right now I have my sneakers in their cardboard boxes up in my closet

Back
Top Bottom