ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's the material on themm? Apparently some said the quality is better compared to general releases of the EQT.
Maybe they're saying that to console themselves :tongue:

Actually don't have any other Eqts except the Bait Raffle pack I won. Been saying I was hesitant on the model cause not use to style, but on feet is pure bliss. Trying to be a bit more selective on this model seeing how Adidas is just unleashing numerous looks. Just knew I wanted and was lucky enough on the retail oops.
Nicely made collab and details look good to me.
Not a bad pickup for personal collection.

So would you reckon TTS 10.5 or 11 which fits comfier?

P.S The knit is a mesh, right? Is there a neoprene beneath?

So would you reckon TTS 10.5 or 11 which fits comfier?

P.S The knit is a mesh, right? Is there a neoprene beneath?

Personally feel up 1/2 to 11 was just a bit better. The true to size 10.5 was very exact. Was end of day wearing regular socks, so felt this pinch pressure at sides of forefront. Regular size feet bit flat. Not sure if that makes sense. A looser tie would have been alright.

No inner neoprene liner like the White Mtn City Sock. Forefront is a knit, outter side has that mesh integrated pattern and inner side is that suede texture. Hope that helps.

7geHl85.png

4D runner loaded on adidas

Last edited:
Sort of non boost related. Can anyone recommend any pants/jeans/joggers to go with boost shoes. Doesn't have to have any branding on the side.

Got caught in a rain storm in my burgs...no damage beyond getting soaked but now I wanna double up on em...just missed 123 shipped from wiggle too lol. Should hop on the 140 but now I want a deal just as good.

Anybody else go half size up on the Iniki? I feel I have to but all the reviews I watch say go tts.

I've gone half up recently with a UB insole to up the comfort. I went my normal size on the OG Iniki release and it wasn't the right move. Felt the toe / front area was narrow.

love lulu joggers..have 4 pairs of same model different colors, cost like 120 each. amazing qual and fit they still look brand new

Huge fan of lululemon pants. Only bad thing is pants tend to look really wrinkled after a while. But damn they are comfortable, and i love to go to the stores to check out women from the corner of my eye
my cousin swears by them too.

if i rock L for slim and XL for relaxed in Nike tech fleece, how would i size lulu joggers?

edit: jesus nordstrom has the cringiest product photos.

Back
Top Bottom