ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My son beat these to hell. Couldn’t even clean them.

FF42C4D9-DA06-4802-B193-03B09F5DD956.jpeg

he wears them probably 4 out of 5 days to school, so they should look like that. Kids make fun of him because they don't know what he's wearing, and there's some pink. Punk *** kids.

he wears them probably 4 out of 5 days to school, so they should look like that. Kids make fun of him because they don't know what he's wearing, and there's some pink. Punk *** kids.
Smh, kids these days don't know style. I recently got a compliment on my them when I wore them to work (I work retail), felt pretty good the rest of the day tbh :lol:

That's not a shoe that looks good cooked. It does have a tiny bit of pink which ain't a problem but if I'm wearing the same pair of kicks daily I wouldn't wear a pink shoe

Has anyone else noticed a less-cushy midsole/boost on the 2nd generation/3d printed heel counter 3.0's? I was going to gamble on an equivalent sized women's indigo but noticed they weren't as cushy. I chucked it up to possibly just being totally different in fit but when I tried on the utility black in mens sizing, it felt just as stiff. I ended up getting a translucent-caged navy instead which had the familiar UB midsole cush. Just curious if anyone else has noticed this and if this is a sign of things to come.

Man, im not sure if I want to hold onto the burgundy pair that just came in, or just wait for the 4.0 version.

kids are rotten anymore. World is a mess - being made fun of for fresh kicks

Anyone else going for the OREO ATR? I’m trying and i can’t see it in the confirmed part on ADC when I click on it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom