ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creams, Mystery greys, ASU and Miami 1.0’s are the 1.0’s that had two tone cages

A handful of 2.0s had two tone cages as well but can’t remember them off the top of my head

Also I think I’m terms of 3.0 the Utility black technically had a two tone cage but it’s very subtle

Solar Red 1.0. Solar Yellow 1.0. Frozen Yellow 1.0 . Solar Orange 1.0. Ash Purple 1.0.

I feel like that cream might be a legit pair and the ones underneath it are the reps. The pair he’s holding is perfect imo
yeah they like to do that sometimes. but I wouldn't be surprised if the reps really look like that, they are getting more sophisticated by the day.

Are 4.0's coming out in December? if so I found a site that is doing pre-orders for mc's and a regular black. I'm no ub expert. Do the 4.o mc's have navy as a color base?

Are 4.0's coming out in December? if so I found a site that is doing pre-orders for mc's and a regular black. I'm no ub expert. Do the 4.o mc's have navy as a color base?

What’s the site? I do remember seeing pics of the 4.0 multi white a blue base but the only site I know that’s done pre orders is road runner.

so is there any difference between the Futurecraft MFGs and the AM4s? or is that just what the AM4s were called before they became mass produced?

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/12545/mens-adidas-ultra-boost?cjNetwork=cj

4.0 pre order live

2B10C282-61AC-4EBF-AAC2-92CF50C0A7B6.png

Last edited:
I see the white core black and MC. If the most recent 3.0/ATR drops have taught me anything its patience as you will likely find a discount on some site. Little dangerous to play that game with a 12.5 though.

Also will the 4.0 MC not be "limited"? As in no 20 dollar mark up? Stock of the 3.0 MC sure wasn't limited.

I see the white core black and MC. If the most recent 3.0/ATR drops have taught me anything its patience as you will likely find a discount on some site. Little dangerous to play that game with a 12.5 though.

Also will the 4.0 MC not be "limited"? As in no 20 dollar mark up? Stock of the 3.0 MC sure wasn't limited.
Yeah, gonna wait out on any ub 4.0 releases, nothing gonna be limited anymore. Both of the rainbow ub3.0 were supposed to be LTD but way more stock then the mystery ink.

What’s the site? I do remember seeing pics of the 4.0 multi white a blue base but the only site I know that’s done pre orders is road runner.
Yes Road Runner. Well now its out all over on twitter; so if anyone wants any of those under retail. Now is the time.

Just pre ordered the white 4.0s. Finally my 1.0s can get a break (I passed on the 2.0 and 3.0s because of the white bottoms.) Curious to see them in person :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom