ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1njnutznt1vz.jpg

Why rep makers gotta play with my heart like that
I'm still not convinced they arent real. Perhaps they aren't but this is the 2nd mid top rumored Kith design. In anxious to see the legit shoe.

Edit: Actually if I remember correctly there were 2 mid top designs in that first group of pics. One had an orange bottom tge othet a black bottom. It was very similar to the shoe pictured I think.

Last edited:
guys be careful abt getting OG purp, black and white 1.0s over the next few weeks. repmakers are doing pre-order for 1.0 reps now.

The Predator Accelerator UB sold out quickly on pds and uf. I hope my soccer.com order went through or I'm missing out on them.

how does pure control boosts fit? this might be a bad assumption but beckham boost a 'pure control' last or.... rather like a mid ? (ATR or KITH sizing?)

at the rate i'm going i'm going to strike out so it wont matter anyways, but might as well try to pin point a size....

how does pure control boosts fit? this might be a bad assumption but beckham boost a 'pure control' last or.... rather like a mid ? (ATR or KITH sizing?)

at the rate i'm going i'm going to strike out so it wont matter anyways, but might as well try to pin point a size....

I go up half a size because I have wide feet. It would be more comfortable if I went up a full size as far as width goes, but I'd have way too many room in the toebox. If you have narrow to normal width then go TTS.

Back
Top Bottom