ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally had the 12.5 on desktop but still the same check out issue.

I get here
Capture+_2017-11-04-10-38-13.png

And then it takes me here
That is what I get now. O well

Finally had the 12.5 on desktop but still the same check out issue.

I get here

And then it takes me here
Close your windows and as long as you are logged in then reopen solebox.. It will take you to PayPal. I just got it to go to PayPal but did not pull the trigger. Size 12.5

Cleared it up. Ugh...now do I cave? 40 dollar leap of faith.

How long is the shipping from Solebox?

Guess I'll find out the hardway.

Last edited:
^ The price in your cart is already VAT excluded if you are

1) shipping to outside EU
2) logged into you account with address details saved.

I really want the Kith mids but I know that's not in the cards for me. Glad I was able to grab the SB X Packer. I can't tell from early pics but are the Kith Mids the same silhouette as the Packers Mid ?

I really want the Kith mids but I know that's not in the cards for me. Glad I was able to grab the SB X Packer. I can't tell from early pics but are the Kith Mids the same silhouette as the Packers Mid ?
Same except the Kith has a Trail Sole

Packers looked nice, but that branding on the heelcup turned me off on them.

Heres hoping I can cop the Kith mids

Looks like the next move will be the Air Max 90 Off Whites. Will probably have to forget about any of the Pharrell NMD joints.

I thought the Ace 16+ Purecontrol only went up to size 11.5? There's a 12 (Clay) listed on Stockx. Did they sell size 12?

Finally found a kith copa 17.1 ub in a 13. Paid a little bit but have been checking regularly for a min now trying to find a 13 in a decent price

The solebox packers Mids can be found on eBay for $270-340 and it's pretty flooded, so if you missed out on a pair don't worry, you should be able to get em close to retail. Plus resellers who bought their pairs online still need to put em up for sale, which will probably force price to drop even more.

The solebox packers Mids can be found on eBay for $270-340 and it's pretty flooded, so if you missed out on a pair don't worry, you should be able to get em close to retail. Plus resellers who bought their pairs online still need to put em up for sale, which will probably force price to drop even more.
I took 310 on stockx got back 275, made $35 over and could've potentially took a $10 hit on the energy but someone took it. I'll wait for a little before I lose money, I think I could make $10-20 over. Not ideal but I missed out on my size and have enough stuff lingering in my house so I'll take lunch money on em and stick and move on to the next. Plus I get a free boost ball :lol:

I took 310 on stockx got back 275, made $35 over and could've potentially took a $10 hit on the energy but someone took it. I'll wait for a little before I lose money, I think I could make $10-20 over. Not ideal but I missed out on my size and have enough stuff lingering in my house so I'll take lunch money on em and stick and move on to the next. Plus I get a free boost ball :lol:
You got find the right seller for the Energy Boost, RTT went on discount at 50% in some places and still sat

You got find the right seller for the Energy Boost, RTT went on discount at 50% in some places and still sat
These look way better I don't think they'll fall that low and all I got is one pair, somebody will cop. Won't be the dude who studies the market etc but probably a clueless dude

Back
Top Bottom