ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No worries, just wanted to share what they looked like so people could decide if or how they want theirs.
I want to see an in hand pic of the all whites with white xeno cage and heel cup.

The black pair is mine and the blue pair belongs to my buddy.

Need your help all please! Found the following online and about to pull the trigger but need help on sizing. For those with Pure Boost 1s and ultra boosts, do you wear the same sizes for both shoes? I'm a UK 10 in UB and PB ZG and 2017 but have never tried on a pair of pure boost 1.

s-l500.jpg

No worries, just wanted to share what they looked like so people could decide if or how they want theirs.
I want to see an in hand pic of the all whites with white xeno cage and heel cup.

The black pair is mine and the blue pair belongs to my buddy.

Yeah, definitely helpful.

Think I'll sit this one out.

yeah, every new pic I see of the xenos I get farther away from really wanting them, appreciate the pics nontheless.

yeah, every new pic I see of the xenos I get farther away from really wanting them, appreciate the pics nontheless.

Even this one that @dragontales posted???? I think these look super amazing. I'd like to see how they look with the Xeno flash too. Hopefully this Seth Fowler guy will show us that on his YouTube review tonight.

11-6-17-11-40-35-am-jpg.2000214

Even this one that @dragontales posted???? I think these look super amazing. I'd like to see how they look with the Xeno flash too. Hopefully this Seth Fowler guy will show us that on his YouTube review tonight.

I just cant get past the heel cup for some reason :lol:

That white upper with black boost/sole/cup could look really interesting though.

Need your help all please! Found the following online and about to pull the trigger but need help on sizing. For those with Pure Boost 1s and ultra boosts, do you wear the same sizes for both shoes? I'm a UK 10 in UB and PB ZG and 2017 but have never tried on a pair of pure boost 1.

s-l500.jpg

I would go with the same size as your Ultraboost 1.0

For what it's worth, I have Pure Boost 1s in both a size 14 and 15 and they both fit fine. I wear a 14 in UB 3.0 but could have used a 14.5 in the UB 1.0. The older Pure Boosts are still some of the comfiest boost around IMO. There's also additional sizing info on the first page of this thread.

Reactions: gir
Tempted to build a fake wood wood pair for work. I do like the pure black upper of the xeno, but only with the normal cage. Could care less about the xeno heel cup.

Love my ATRs at the moment though. Heavy duty conti soles and that heel cushion make it pretty nice.

Any international customers got shipping information from packers? I imagine they have 2000 pairs to ship out and that should take some time to process.

Back
Top Bottom