ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mail day. AM4LDN. Not as bouncy and comfy as UB. Still fire!

0914B7E8-C4F5-49BB-9299-D0BF2E746B90.jpeg

8687C2DC-177B-4B55-87A2-8EC98065FD4B.jpeg

1E1919F8-E009-4406-A1A4-927E33602F2F.jpeg

245C54EC-A354-47BC-AE55-3B4529DC6146.jpeg

DBCB0B3D-E0B6-4941-AC34-3D14A133425A.jpeg
congrats, still waiting for mine. AM4NY, AM4LA wont be coming out for a while.

Yah dood!

these are fire.. prices on these are actually decent.. my buddy from Germany said they fit big, due to the lack of construction and no cage.. is this true? did you go TTS?
Your buddy is correct. Go half size down.

Pa
Agreed. In person, the detail is amazing. If these were dropped 2 months ago they would be so sought after. Beautiful shoe

Packers are so nice on feet, and I really dig all the detail and thoughtfulness that went into the shoe. If they’re still around come December, I just might add it to the collection...

was the stock that high on the packers? or literally there isn't enough capital in november for dudes to buy them at the moment?

like RTTs sold out nearly instantly everywhere, but their prices took a dive bomb (ugh i def paid resell on em).

was the stock that high on the packers? or literally there isn't enough capital in november for dudes to buy them at the moment?

like RTTs sold out nearly instantly everywhere, but their prices took a dive bomb (ugh i def paid resell on em).
RTTs more limited

Packers have higher price point + other releases people are looking forward to this month

Was it around 2k pairs on Packer? November is definitely crazy. But These are essentially the same price as HU nmd with maybe less stock. If you scored multiple HU nmds, you definitely had room for these. I never had a chance at Kith Mid UB so these were a must for me.

Have they ever done a fabric heel cup like this before?
With this PackerSB mid adding a full neoprene heel cup, here are the rest of the full heel cup variations, IIRC. (*exluding the insert-style ones like Xeno, Ltd, Reigning Champ 3.0)

- The various Parleys (fabric), Solebox (suede), Haven (leather)
B7240911-C41E-45BC-8A9F-889CB55A21C6.jpeg

^ also ballistic nylon heelcup on the Trace Cargos

I just said Trace Cargo, hope that doesn't trigger the saltiest boogeyman member on here

Back
Top Bottom