ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
personally, i dont think whitening the boost is that bad. problem was, he executed it poorly so it looks sloppy. that said, black boost still looks better

IMG_3820.PNG
IMG_3816.PNG
IMG_3818.PNG
IMG_3817.PNG
Any of yall excited about the triple white 4.0s? I missed out on the first two models and I'm looking for a purely white Boost shoe and I think it fits the bill perfectly. I think the 2.0s were a blue-ish tint and the 1.0s were a different white while the 3.0s had some grey on em so the 4.0s look like the winner out of the 4 models as a true white shoe basing my opinion on a few vids on YouTube. What do yall think?

Any of yall excited about the triple white 4.0s? I missed out on the first two models and I'm looking for a purely white Boost shoe and I think it fits the bill perfectly. I think the 2.0s were a blue-ish tint and the 1.0s were a different white while the 3.0s had some grey on em so the 4.0s look like the winner out of the 4 models as a true white shoe basing my opinion on a few vids on YouTube. What do yall think?

IMHO not excited about triple white, unless the AMM and the CLIMA can be had.....

whelp those are ruined.

I thought YS hit me with overnight shipping. Got an email last night that its coming today... Got an email this morning that its not yet coming... :emoji_frowning2:

Has anyone held 4.0 UBs in hand?

I'm curious if the went back to a tighter/more restrictive knit like the 1.0s and 2.0s. I hated how loosey-goosey the PK was on the 3.0s. Felt like I was walking right out of them!

I'm curious if the went back to a tighter/more restrictive knit like the 1.0s and 2.0s. I hated how loosey-goosey the PK was on the 3.0s. Felt like I was walking right out of them!

apparently it's thicker ala 2.0-ish

FNL by me had them in store. Knit is thicker and less stretchy

sounds like 1.0 knit then; nice and tight. the 2s and 3s tend to stretch and lose their original shapes after a few wears.

Posted before, 4.0s fit more like 1.0s (where everyone went half up) but you can get away with TTS. The upper will feel noticeably tighter however.

You can tell that the knit is tighter. Looking at the shoe from the medial side towards the toebox, the knit is stretched over the toe box inner liner like a 1.0, flattening the toebox. It isn't fat like the 3.0.

Posted before, 4.0s fit more like 1.0s (where everyone went half up) but you can get away with TTS. The upper will feel noticeably tighter however.

You can tell that the knit is tighter. Looking at the shoe from the medial side towards the toebox, the knit is stretched over the toe box inner liner like a 1.0, flattening the toebox. It isn't fat like the 3.0.
Awesome, .5 up it will be.

I never wear my TB 3.0s because I walk very intensely (I guess?) and the upper is so loose that after halfway through the day the top of my feet are killing me from the lack of lockdown they provide. And forget about even trying to running in them lmao

Awesome, .5 up it will be.

I never wear my TB 3.0s because I walk very intensely (I guess?) and the upper is so loose that after halfway through the day the top of my feet are killing me from the lack of lockdown they provide. And forget about even trying to running in them lmao

I compared a blue 1.0 on one foot, grey 4.0 on the other, both US11, no sock/laces and they fit identical, lockdown is the same. Mind you the 1.0 has been worn quite a bit.

I tried on a MC3.0 US10.5 on one foot, grey 4.0 US11 on the other, no sock/laces and the MC's toebox feels huge compared to the 4.0. Mind you, the 3.0 has been worn as well.

Just my observation and my view on 4.0 sizing. Most of the sneaker vblogs agree it seems too.

Back
Top Bottom