ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burner account, B. Use the username BesB1 LOL.

123123123.png

Tried on the 4.0 today. I think you 1.0 guys will be happy... Def go your 1.0 size on these. Toe box is a lot closer to 1.0 as well.

TB EQT 93/17s are dope in person. They looked meh in pics and even on youtube, but they're really nice. 3M hits on the 3 stripes is a nice touch. Adidas pulled a switcherroo and negated my promo code on black friday, so I ended up paying retail. But they're not going back.

Never buying another non-PK EQT again.

Received my Kith X Nonnative Mids tonight but the ATR strip on one shoe is taller than the other. Did anyone else get that or was this a defect?

KygD3

Who kept asking for that 12.5 in the kith mid? Someone put one of thr two pairs that exists on stockx for 900 lol.

Isn’t kith a pain in the *** when it comes to returns?

never dealt with kith but for foot patrol when my beckham's had a crazy boost flaw, i sent pictures to customer service and they glady wrote up a return label for me for return. IMHO if there are MFR defects a customer should be able to return an item.

kith will likely laugh at the defect and say you can have store credit. If even that, the listing stated final sale. The give zero F’s.

can someone post a pic of the AMM thats coming out? I'd like to at least know what you guys are talking about

kith will likely laugh at the defect and say you can have store credit. If even that, the listing stated final sale. The give zero F’s.
gotten refunds from kith and other "no refunds" merchants before many times

just have to know how to write emails

Back
Top Bottom