ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't stop picturing this everytime I see OW VaporFlys now.

0A7JFJjyOTZVXrvRg6Lq7CijQVeOCedk35bccDPotx8.jpg

o wow! just like Wonder Woman and her invisible jet! :rofl:

Does .5 really make a huge difference ? I mean I go between 12-13 in all shoes ub gotta be at least 12.5 but 13 works best. 12 or 13 wouldn't work for you?

Ordered 12’s already... but really want 12.5’s as that’s my TTS... you’re kind of right though for sure... I just like a bit of room that 12.5’s provide me.

It’s just a frustrating thing... $800 smh...
I get pricing it like that though. But still sad.

Edit: also new balance not making any 12.5’s anymore either..smh that company used to be all about “We make shoes in different widths cause feet are different.” (I’m defeated at this point. Eternal salt is taking hold.)

RIP 12.5’s.

Last edited:
Edit: also new balance not making any 12.5’s anymore either..smh that company used to be all about “We make shoes in different widths cause feet are different.” (I’m defeated at this point. Eternal salt is taking hold.)

RIP 12.5’s.

Try being a size 14 and New Balance doesn't even make any of their "Made in the USA" pairs in that size. :smh:

i got the 5923

It's probably completely random...but during the initial drop (months ago) they didn't even offer my size (14). Maybe they had already made certain sizes with the INIKI on them before they started to switch it up. The ADC pics just have a blank spot on the shoe.

Stupid that they didn't include his pictured soles like his euro playoff ones and his current unicorn ones. I'll pass even tho I'm a huge knick/KP fan. Thanks tho drisk!

ahh didnt realize there was a differnce here. I thought I remember seeing ones with a unicorn logo on the soles, thats dumb that they would make PEs for him without it. That was a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom