ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0A7JFJjyOTZVXrvRg6Lq7CijQVeOCedk35bccDPotx8.jpg

Feel like this needs to be posted again

anyone STILL waiting for their Xenos? My package is traveling all over the place, from China, to US, back to China, then Alaska, Japan etc etc... wth is going on?

Going to have to call Adidas tomorrow to get this crap situated

anyone STILL waiting for their Xenos? My package is traveling all over the place, from China, to US, back to China, then Alaska, Japan etc etc... wth is going on?

Going to have to call Adidas tomorrow to get this crap situated
Our statuses has been the exact same so far.

As soon as I got my email I changed my delivery to a pick up from a Fed Ex location. The delivery was scheduled for thr yesterday so Fed Ex called me about 30 minutes after I changed the option to let me know that the package was not in.

They called me again today to let ne know it wasnt in. They said the updates showing AK and TN was more than likely just paper work being processed.

Let me know what you find out.

I’m not gonna be available to TRY to cop the AMM. Debating on paying $50 ATC... is it worth it or do you think resale will be about that or less on StockX or GOAT?

what do you guys think about the arshams? I dig the black - reminds me of my qasas w some iniki thrown in. I picked up a pair from sneaker politics, maybe I keep em, maybe i dont but Ronnie's IG post got me curious.

what do you guys think about the arshams? I dig the black - reminds me of my qasas w some iniki thrown in. I picked up a pair from sneaker politics, maybe I keep em, maybe i dont but Ronnie's IG post got me curious.
I like them, but I thought they were more of a slate or dark tonal gray, than black. Thought about it for a second when Kith dropped this morning. Upper has a filling pieces vibe/look to it, in profile.

Back
Top Bottom