ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
consortium-banner1.png consortium-banner1.png

I look over at my phone and seen alerts from restock app. The direct link was sitting there for both. Lol Stupid laptop could not find the nmd's. Oh well

Thought @hypebeast917 was trolling us when he said "easy" since only the Jordans popped up on the New Arrivals section at 7:00 sharp. :lol:

I was sitting here like wtf?? My page monitor only showign these Jordans!!

yeah it says the primeknit upper is cashmere. I think the wool is just the 3 stripes on the side. Could be wrong

it most likely will. Plus you got next week, and people are gonna be distracted by yeezys

Global release next weekend. So might have a chance while people cop Yeezy’s.

It will be an even bigger **** show. Im not a believer that just because one shoe is releasing that makes the other “easier” or “less desired” to get. Next weeks shops will only get like 1-2 size runs, and ADC splash + YS password page makes it easy for everyone to monitor for the yeezys while trying for other releases.

Prices will drop down to around $270+ in a couple of weeks. I don't see these going up too much in resale as it's just a TW UB after all.

Thought @hypebeast917 was trolling us when he said "easy" since only the Jordans popped up on the New Arrivals section at 7:00 sharp. :lol:

I was sitting here like wtf?? My page monitor only showign these Jordans!!
I always monitor as many categories/pages as I can think of...new arrivals, footwear, adidas, etc. At least you're staying true to your sig :lol:
Better luck next week!

Back
Top Bottom