ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darn it. seeing this .5 size down talk on the NMD's, looks like a may have messed up. Wear a 12 in yeezys, CS1 etc. so just ordered the 12. Sounds like the shoe's going to be big -_-

12 in V2s or V1? If 12 is snug in V2, then I think you should be fine.

I thought I would completely miss this release because of the time... and come to find out they would have these restocks!!!!! Was able to cop both!

You cop both?

I really liked this collab. The NMD more than the UB, but both are super nice. Was so hard to restrain myself from impulse buying; too many sneakers on hand that I don't get a chance to wear. Copped a pair of UBs for Des and called it a day.
Yea, didn't want NMD but only thing available then UB restock which I wanted (I guess) out of the two.

Glad you helped out the banned Yeezy Des loll.

Going to sell a few pairs and 1.0s so these newer pairs can get rotation.

12 in V2's. lol i remember when I got my first pair of V1s, I got 12.5. Foot was swimming so I had to sell it off.

Thanks for the advice. hopefully it fits!!

Well, I mean I don't think you'll be swimming in the NMDs, but it also probably won't be a perfect fit. But then again who knows, it's a collab.

I'm sure I'll cry later when I realize I should've copped the AMM UBs. Too much white for me right now tho.

Aside from the ‘16 World Tour, there hasn’t really been rhyme or reason though to the boxes.

These will be in the black matte S.E. boxes though.
speaking of those black matte boxes, anyone have problem with the glue on the inside flap not sticking/staying glued on?

AMM did a fine job this release.

They have a bad local reputation for BDing hyped releases but gotta give credit when it’s due.

Went to a concert last night and came home hella late and KOd till 11. Was still able to grab a UB off a restock

Back
Top Bottom