ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another lowkey drop this year.. this UK version is soo good.. lame that the US drops have those lines in the toebox.. too bad these werent PK... you goofed adidas, you dun goofed.... clearly I'm going through my cops this year lol ..its been an unbelievable year of pickups

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG
I prefer the gum bottom, though I agree on the stripes on the toebox.

did overkill just changed their shipper from DHL to FEDEX or what? used to be 30 euros shipped now it's 53 euros shipped. kinda pointless even after VAT removal..

edit: for those asking about AMM shipping, this is what i found on their page:
  • Please allow up to 5-7 business days for order processing and verification and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.
looks like our orders may reach around the same time as the ww drop :rofl:

I will go out on a whim to state that eu orders on the ww drop may end up arriving earlier than amm's drop.

I got shipping confirmation for both my AMM pairs this morning, but they’re shipping from Social Status in North Carolina. I had no idea they were the same company.

Are you shipping domestically? At this rate they take weeks to arrive. Do they use FedEx priority for international shipping? Deduction already made and CC has been charged.

I know the 4.0 Triple whites were on sale for way below retail earlier in the week, is there a similar deal for the 4.0 Core blacks or the multicolored?

did overkill just changed their shipper from DHL to FEDEX or what? used to be 30 euros shipped now it's 53 euros shipped. kinda pointless even after VAT removal..

edit: for those asking about AMM shipping, this is what i found on their page:
  • Please allow up to 5-7 business days for order processing and verification and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.
looks like our orders may reach around the same time as the ww drop :rofl:

i ordered sat, got shipping notification yesterday. I'm east coast, Maryland, they should arrive tomorrow when i'm working from home. WOOOOOOT

I'm gonna start crying if the AMM UB's sit during the WW release now that AMM is taking forever to ship and having to pay customs fees and s***. If I could get them from a EU site it would have been so much easier :lol:

^not for the good sizes from 9-11

Since they are OOS now the only alternatives are for the WW releases.

Still can’t believe my UBs scheduled delivery date is December 30th lol... also got tracking for the NMDs today

Getting a bit annoyed with how slow AMM is with shipping out the orders. Probably won’t reach me in Sweden before 2018 haha.

Yeah I'm probably going to end up getting this weekend's global release order before AMM's at this point since I'm on the west coast. Anyone who got shipment notification know what shipping service + option they use?

Back
Top Bottom