ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B135RyyCQAE0q4O.jpg

Just realized I never got shipping for 1 of 2 AMM UBs from AMM, and the tracking I did get still shows "Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel."
RIP.

both NMDs get here on Tuesday at least.

How long yal think the bait eqts are gonna last after daily wear?
They're not tanks, but they're not glass either. They should hold up okay over a reasonable amount of wears. I think when some of the folks here told you that the Royal 1 will hold up better, they were not just referring to durability but also that the Royal 1's are timeless. But if you do not care whether or not the shoe is popular or trendy, pick what you ultimately like best.

I got shipping from SNS early this morning on the Lux.

With the restock happening, I would assume that means they have confirmed what they did and did not over sale. Hopefully you guys will receive it shortly.

Oh...

12.5 Kith x Nonnative seller in StockX is down to 425 lmao. What an *******. Should have just let someone who wants it purchase.

I saw a pair on GOAT for 2000 about 10 days ago as well.

order numbers don't matter on Shopify because they don't ship in sequential order.

On that note, my AMM UB from AMM from the first 10AM drop still hasn't shipped yet either.

Requested for my order from AMM to be cancelled and they did just that minutes ago. Phew. Don't wana be stuck with extra pairs when these are sitting online.

I just emailed AMM about my UBs. Ill let you guys know what they respond. In the same boat as most of you, stuck at label created.

i thought i was the only one on the boat waiting for AMM NMD to ship. All i got was an order confirmation and thats it. thought i was cancel season

wow, finally got shipping email from AMM. FedEx number not registering yet though

I'll likely be out of town when it arrives :smh:

Back
Top Bottom