ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wide-foot fam have you tried the adidas superlite socks?? If you have a pair that fits tight they free up some room for sure. Noticed the diff all day. Will buy more

Wide-foot fam have you tried the adidas superlite socks?? If you have a pair that fits tight they free up some room for sure. Noticed the diff all day. Will buy more

Have like 12 pair lol. Great Yeezy V2 or UB 1.0 socks for me & I don’t even have wide feet.

I know this isn’t the place, but don’t know where else to ask..got an 8 and 8,5 on the lux since I didn’t know my size... but thinking the 8.5 (1.0 size) will be the one...

pm me if you want to trade for lux size 8! (amm nmd is most wanted)

Thanks and apologies again don’t know where else to post this.

Oh...

12.5 Kith x Nonnative seller in StockX is down to 425 lmao. What an *******. Should have just let someone who wants it purchase.

I saw a pair on GOAT for 2000 about 10 days ago as well.
I've been waiting for those to pop up. Best of luck to those sellers lol - I don't think people would pay over $350 for that size.

Edit: Still no LUX pics around here?

I know this isn’t the place, but don’t know where else to ask..got an 8 and 8,5 on the lux since I didn’t know my size... but thinking the 8.5 (1.0 size) will be the one...

pm me if you want to trade for lux size 8! (amm nmd is most wanted)

Thanks and apologies again don’t know where else to post this.

the classifieds would be where the post goes

I'm still trying to get my pair from Fedex. I hate that AMM don't let you sign electronically. I was home heard nothing. I look at tracking and it says they tried to deliver it 5 minutes earlier. I never heard a knock or a doorbell I was sitting home waiting for them.

I'm still trying to get my pair from Fedex. I hate that AMM don't let you sign electronically. I was home heard nothing. I look at tracking and it says they tried to deliver it 5 minutes earlier. I never heard a knock or a doorbell I was sitting home waiting for them.
Have it held at a local fedex facility for pickup. Much easier imo... drivers tend to never knock on the doors.
I've been waiting for those to pop up. Best of luck to those sellers lol - I don't think people would pay over $350 for that size.

Edit: Still no LUX pics around here?
SNS still not shipped mine yet. Processing lol...

If you're copping sneakers with a day job, I highly recommend signing up for a Fedex and UPS account - as they typically let you send sneakers to your local store to be held until you can pick them up. Besides that, I'm lucky, my porch is not very accessible and my neighbors are super chill (their dog is super not); haven't had a single package stolen or misplaced the last 3 years..

In other shipment news, my second pair of AMM UBs shipped after no response to my inquiry regarding them. No word from SNS, but both YS and ADC shipped blue tints. Good lord, Nov and Dec have been savage...

I never usually have an issue my girl is home to get them. Just never heard a sign that he was at my place. I only knew they came because I checked the tracking.

Back
Top Bottom